+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fruit Ninja Goes iPhone 5, Gets New In-game Content

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Fruit Ninja Goes iPhone 5, Gets New In-game Content

Following Halfbrick Studios’ massive App Store game sale just two days ago, having made all of their games free for 24 hours, the developer has finally made the popular Fruit Ninja game four-inch display compatible for those that have upgraded to the new iPhone 5 and/or iPod touch 5G.

The update also gives players more in-game content, such as two new blades: Cloud Kicker and Sakura Slicer. According to the descriptions, one lets you "Predict your own weather," and the other "Lets petals fall in the wind."

Two new game backgrounds are now also available: Cloudy Skies and Cherry Blossom Background. The descriptions of these are "Get some fresh air," and "Let the flower viewing festival begin" respectively.

Players can also enjoy brand new challenges and an updated Fruit Store, which includes all kinds of Fruit Ninja souvenirs for purchase.

Existing players can get the updated Fruit Ninja from the Updates tab in the App Store. New players can grab Fruit Ninja from this link for 99. The free version of Fruit Ninja has also been updated for the iPhone 5, and can be downloaded for free from this link.

Sources: App Store

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice! its about time they optimized it. theres so many games that i have purchased and its not optimized. but because im #teamocd, i deleted them

Thanks

Maybe I'm missing something, but I've always found Fruit Ninja to be the most overrated game in the App Store. Doodle Jump is a close second.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AUZambo For This Useful Post:

rampagebegins (12-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I've always found Fruit Ninja to be the most overrated game in the App Store. Doodle Jump is a close second.
    Angry birds third.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

rampagebegins (12-19-2012)