Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap Dec. 10 - Dec. 16

Default Weekly Tweak Recap Dec. 10 - Dec. 16

In case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight the tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. Binary Clock – 99

Binary Clock is a new jailbreak tweak by iOS developer FoolishSleuth that allows you to replace iOS’ digital lock screen clock with a binary clock. The tweak gives you multiple theming options, as well as the ability to hide and show the date on the lock screen. Binary clocks show the time in binary, so not everyone will be able to read it. It does take a trained eye to get used to, however it’s a fantastic tweak and you will learn how to use a binary clock in using it. Win/win!

2. Fade – FREE

Fade is a new free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer SuperDev that creates a fading animation for your home screen’s application icons as you open or close Notification Center. The tweak is intelligent enough to determine how far you have dragged Notification Center with your finger, and will adjust the fade level of your home screen’s application icons accordingly. It’s just a mere visual effect that some may like better than having no visual effect at all.

3. Delete Contact – 99

Delete Contact is a new jailbreak tweak by iOS development firm Expin Systems that makes the Contacts application more efficient in handling the deletion of contact cards. Usually, the user would need to go into each contact card individually and cumbersomely scroll all the way down to tap a delete button. This tweak remedies this inconvenience, by adding both swipe to delete, and the ability to select multiple contacts at once to delete in one tap. It saves a lot of time and brings Apple’s beloved deletion gestures to an application that they appear to have forgotten!

4. MapsOpener – FREE

MapsOpener is a new free jailbreak tweak by iOS development team HASHBANG Productions that will make the new Google Maps application from the App Store your default mapping application. After installing this tweak on iOS 5, you will be able to tap on directions links, such as those from Safari, or Yelp, and Google Maps will open instead of iOS’s stock Maps application. If you prefer the new Google Maps application, this tweak is a must-have!

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.

Note: Due to the lack of jailbreak tweaks recently, we've skipped a few weeks.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 12-16-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Default i miss jailbreak :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachchilders View Post
    this is cool
    am i the only one who wishes they had a 4/4s jailbroken rather then a non jailbroken iphone 5?

For the delete contacts it states that you have to cumbersomely scroll to the bottom. What is wrong with society?! What have we turned into??!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    For the delete contacts it states that you have to cumbersomely scroll to the bottom. What is wrong with society?! What have we turned into??!
    Um. Not only that, but go into each one, one by one. FUN!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master_va View Post
    am i the only one who wishes they had a 4/4s jailbroken rather then a non jailbroken iphone 5?
    I have a Jailbroken iPhone 4s on 5.1.1 64gb white on AT&T, Unlocked with Sam
    Id be up for a trade if you have a 64gb iPhone 5 maybe some cash as well
    Im in Austin Tx
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 12-17-2012 at 12:19 AM.

That's why I'm on 4S until a JB is available for the 5.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's why I'm on 4S until a JB is available for the 5.
    +1
    Quaerite et invenietis.

If you would rather have less features for more features just downgrade..