+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Version of Rovio's Popular Bad Piggies Game Now Available for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Free Version of Rovio's Popular Bad Piggies Game Now Available for iOS

For those of you that are sick of Angry Birds and were skeptical of buying Rovio’s Bad Piggies game for iOS (99˘), Rovio has just recently released a free version of the popular game Bad Piggies so you can try it out and see how the game play differs from the Angry Birds series.

In Bad Piggies, your goal is to create vehicles out of the materials at hand and then get to the finish line. In each level, there are three requirements you have to meet to get the three stars and you can get anywhere between 1-3 stars depending on the amount of requirements you meet.

Your vehicles will be propelled by gravity, umbrellas, pressured bottles of soda, fireworks, small electric engines, and even big-block gasoline engines. There are also a handful of land vehicles and air vehicles you can build with the wood and metal materials, should you choose to travel to the finish line by wheel or by propeller and wings.

Bad Piggies Free is ready for the iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G's four-inch display right out of the box, and it comes with a generous amount of free levels to play through. Bad Piggies is a fun game, so if you enjoy the free version, we would recommend giving the 99˘ full version a shot, as the free version is full of ads.

You can download Bad Piggies Free for free from this link for iPhone/iPod touch or from this link for iPad.

Sources: App Store
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 12-13-2012 at 10:07 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly don"t think this is newsworthy.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    +1

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    I disagree - I've been wanting to get Bad Piggies for a while. (Thanks Anthony!)

Besides, with the days of jailbreaking behind us, what else are modmyi going to report on?
    News on the occasional tweak may still be useful for those running legacy (4S and older) devices,
    but what will be news in one or two years time when all those jailbreak-able devices are obsolete?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

News??? I'd swear this was a gossip site some days…