+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time Magazine: iPhone 5 is 2012 'Gadget of The Year'

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
And next month you guys will talking about how the new Android device is better than this or that. The following month another one will come out and again and
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

And next month you guys will talking about how the new Android device is better than this or that. The following month another one will come out and again and again...You guys just don't get it do you? How many Android's have came out man lol? At least 100 phones world wide and they still can't top a SIMPLE *** DESIGN, the iPhone. Pound for pound iOS will always win. What's the point of buying a product and having to root/mod it out of the box just so it can run with optimal performance? Phone's aren't project cars man. They shouldn't require any extra time/effort to work at 100% all the time. Open the box, turn it on, and it should be good to go. It's 2013 dude wake up.

If the S3 was so superior to the iPhone, why did Shamesung come out with the Note 2? And while we're on that subject can someone please explain to me what in the world the point of the Galaxy Note is? Nobody needs a 5" screen on a phone. It's just stupid, period..

Thanks

They require less effort out of the box than iphone. About the note....I guess you would have to ask the millions of people who bought one what is the point of a 5" screen.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    And next month you guys will talking about how the new Android device is better than this or that. The following month another one will come out and again and again...You guys just don't get it do you? How many Android's have came out man lol? At least 100 phones world wide and they still can't top a SIMPLE *** DESIGN, the iPhone. Pound for pound iOS will always win. What's the point of buying a product and having to root/mod it out of the box just so it can run with optimal performance? Phone's aren't project cars man. They shouldn't require any extra time/effort to work at 100% all the time. Open the box, turn it on, and it should be good to go. It's 2013 dude wake up.
    Yet you're on modmyi which is dedicated to jailbreaking and unofficial tweaks? Android on stock pretty much does everything a jailbroken iphone does and in some cases can do stuff that can't be even done on a jailbroken iphone.

Tasker is a fantastic example of this.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yatezy View Post
    Yet you're on modmyi which is dedicated to jailbreaking and unofficial tweaks? Android on stock pretty much does everything a jailbroken iphone does and in some cases can do stuff that can't be even done on a jailbroken iphone.

Tasker is a fantastic example of this.
    ModMyi isn't only for jailbreaking/tweaks. It's about pretty much everything Apple related if you haven't noticed. Anyways, I've made my point. Have a happy new years fellas.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    ModMyi isn't only for jailbreaking/tweaks. It's about pretty much everything Apple related if you haven't noticed. Anyways, I've made my point. Have a happy new years fellas.
    The site is called MODmyi.com Not dontmodmyiandrunstockios.com. There are much better sites for Apple news out there if that's what you're after.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingstewpit View Post
    The site is called MODmyi.com Not dontmodmyiandrunstockios.com. There are much better sites for Apple news out there if that's what you're after.
    Your jimmies rustle brah? iPhone is the best phone, get over it. There are much better sites for Android enthusiasts.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12