Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gameloft Officially Releases Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour for iOS Devices

Default Gameloft Officially Releases Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour for iOS Devices

Gameloft has come through with their announcement to have their next big title – Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour – out on the App Store for iOS devices today (December 6). The game is a first-person shooter with both a fun online multiplayer mode and an interesting campaign mode. It is available for iPad users and iPhone/iPod touch users for $6.99 and is a universal application, so players will only need to buy it once to play the game on all of their devices.

The first thing you’ll notice when you start downloading the application is the huge file size of about 1.44GB. This is a large game and will take a while to download on even some faster Internet connections. It’s also important to note that after installing the game on your iOS device, it’s going to take around 2GB of space, so you should keep this in mind if you’re running low on storage space.

When you dive into the game, you’ll get to view an awesome scene of new-age vehicles flying over a large body of water that is full of boats trying to shoot them down. As soon as the game starts, you’ll immediately end up immersed in a world of graphical beauty and first-person shooter goodness.

You can move around with a virtual joystick on the left side of the screen, and change the camera angle by dragging around on the right side of the screen. Shooting the gun is done by tapping on the bullet button, and reloading your weapon is done by tapping on the gun button. You can also switch weapons by swiping on the gun button. Under the bullet button, you’ll find your sight button and sprint button, just as under the joystick, you’ll find your crouch button.

The smoke looks realistic, the water splashes from bombshells look realistic, and the sun glare looks realistic. Everything in the game is impressive from a first glance. Devices with the latest GPUs from Apple will have the best experience in performance and graphics, as the heavy graphics can be sluggish on older A4 devices. iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5G users will be happy to learn that the application supports the wonderful wide-screen display.

If you're ready to begin your first mission, you can grab Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour from this link for $6.99!

Sources: App Store

I got it beat iOS game ever ....I got part 2 and 3 and every time the game gets better and better highly recommended if u r into shooting games
    pain & time and glory

It was released yesterday. You are late

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenHero View Post
    It was released yesterday. You are late
    Omg what a huge difference that comment made, thanks

sadly this article is based on the graphics on the iphone 5, in the 4 and 4s, it's better than MC3, but still not really a graphic improvement.

Vice city is out! Best! Yayyyy! -$5 from my bank account

mod edit: no warez
    Last edited by Simon; 12-07-2012 at 11:25 AM.

woo. woooooooooooo.

Why do we keep getting posts of these games on this site? What does it have to do with modding an iDevice or new trends in the tech industry?

Quote Originally Posted by EbbandFlow View Post
    Why do we keep getting posts of these games on this site? What does it have to do with modding an iDevice or new trends in the tech industry?
    Why do you have to click on the post and waste your time making a reply? Don't have anything better to do and most of these games are awesome and I like to be updated on game news.

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    sadly this article is based on the graphics on the iphone 5, in the 4 and 4s, it's better than MC3, but still not really a graphic improvement.
    Does it run smoothly on the iPhone 4?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx_Illusions_xX For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (12-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by EbbandFlow View Post
    its a new game thats released and has a huge.......wait for it......wait for it........TREND ON MOBILE GAMING! in what we assume is the "tech industry"
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    Why do you have to click on the post and waste your time making a reply? Don't have anything better to do and most of these games are awesome and I like to be updated on game news.
    +1
    Last edited by Simon; 12-07-2012 at 07:27 PM.

I actually haven't played any of the other modern Combat series. I would love to try this new one but I'm not sure I could play with the touchscreen controls. I love shooters.