Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Popular iOS App Snapseed Goes Free and Gets New Features

Default Popular iOS App Snapseed Goes Free and Gets New Features

Snapseed, a popular photo-editing application for the iOS platform, is now free in the App Store in version 1.5. Formerly a $4.99 application, users could use it to take advantage of photo filters, and other editing tools to re-touch photographs to improve on their looks. The application is set to remain free, as this isn’t part of any limited promotional offer.

The update also gives the application new features, such as a brand new application icon, integrated support for Google+ photo sharing, and a couple of updated filters that users can apply to photographs to change their appearance.

The change log specifically mentions that the Retrolux filter is brand new filter that users can apply to add a more retro style to their photographs. The other new filter is the updated Frames filter, which gives users more frames to choose from and the ability to change the colors of the frame edges to match the photo they're putting it on.

The application is optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone/iPod touch.

Existing users can grab the Snapseed update from the Updates tab in the App Store, alternatively, you can grab it for free from this link.

Sources: App Store

No wonder its free failed first time to open or import a photo from the camera roll. At least for me. Don't bother.
    If you find my Postings useful or interesting. Press the .... Thanks Button.

I've had Snapseed free for over one year and a half o.O