Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
i admit android has this out of the box! but when apple makes it happen its flawless most of the time! like 'Do Not Disturb' and reject with SMS its...
12-05-2012, 11:07 AM #21
i admit android has this out of the box! but when apple makes it happen its flawless most of the time! like 'Do Not Disturb' and reject with SMS its always pretty neat and sleek no offence android fans
12-05-2012, 07:26 PM #22
- iOS data bug
- scrolling glitch: hardware flaw NOT software problem.
- screen flicker: hardware flaw NOT software problem
- data leak
- maps not working
- wifi not working
- purple lens flare on camera
- siri not working on day one
- scratches and scuffs on the phones: hardware flaw NOT software problem
- passbook app cannot sync to iTunes
- yellowish tint on display: hardware flaw NOT software problem
- light bleed: hardware flaw NOT software problem
- incompatibility with O2s or Vodafone's 4G network
- still cannot do simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint
- incompatible with Sprints' HD voice
- incompatible with ALL of your accessories
iPhone 5 incompatible with Sprint's HD Voice
iPhone 5 incompatible with Sprint and Verizon's simultaneous voice & web
iPhone 5 incompatible with all of your iOS accessories
iPhone 5 incompatible with.... ????
Last edited by jOnGarrett; 12-05-2012 at 07:28 PM.
12-05-2012, 07:56 PM #23
Wifi is flawless
Siri works when I actually use it
All cameras suffer from purple flare. Even expensive Canon, Nikon etc
AT&T does data and voice. Sounds like a Verizon issue.
No scuffs on my black phone. Had since day 1 with no case.
Lastly, they make adapters for those really freaking out about it. You'll buy a $200+ device but can't afford a $20 adapter.
12-05-2012, 07:59 PM #24
Google chrome built in on few select phones.
Laggy scrolling in browser on non chrome phones
SIII microphone problem where it stops working. Hardware.
Virus' in the play store.
Maps causes phones to reboot when zooming in.
Maps causes phones to reboot when entering information.
Google now doesn't respond half the time.
Cheep plastic feel on all phones.
Google wallet takes money on cancelled orders.
Phones don't get software updates forever.
Instead of listing every android, all are incomparable with each others accessories. Sorry our screens don't range from 4-5.85" with different shapes and sizes.
Security problems on almost all phones.
I won't list all the screen flaws and connectivity problems due to there being hundreds of phones.
Calendar problem deleting month of December LOL.
Oh and ps. Out of the box is where your software is gonna stay on your g sIII. Because Verizon still haven't updated it to 4.1, let alone 4.2.
Now that we're even, take your troll comments somewhere else. Thank you and have a nice day
12-05-2012, 08:02 PM #25