+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Updates myAT&T App With New Interface, One-tap Login

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default AT&T Updates myAT&T App With New Interface, One-tap Login

AT&T has released an update for their account management application for iOS, myAT&T, to version 2.5 today, bringing with it a brand new interface and better login handling.

From now on, should you have just one AT&T account saved with the application, the account will automatically get logged into when you open the application without the need to tap on your account at application launch. As it does this, there will be a close button that can be used to cancel the login. Users will also find that the application now makes it much easier to add, delete, and edit AT&T accounts from the application.

The brand new interface is very orange. It used to be a light-blue color. The login screen now looks much more professional and it's much easier on the eyes. Although most of the interface will be familiar, the main page of the application has changed a bit, offering more links you can tap on for ease of access, such as Find a Store, Shop AT&T, Get Support, and Contact AT&T. Some might also appreciate that the Status Bar is no longer an ugly light-blue color, and itís now black on the orange interface, which helps with readability.

Those of you that use AT&T as a cellular carrier for your iOS devices can grab this update from the App Storeís Updates tab. If youíve never used this application before, but youíre interested in trying it, you can grab it from this link.

Sources: App Store

Green Apple
    Thanks

One tap login has been there before iOS 6 was released

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buttrr76 View Post
    One tap login has been there before iOS 6 was released
    Before the update, you had to open the app and then tap on the account. Now your account logs in as soon as you open the app.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,602 Times in 778 Posts

So people actually use this App?!?! LOL!

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    So people actually use this App?!?! LOL!
    Don't see why that's funny...I find this app pretty useful! It'll let me know how much data I've used or how much others on the plan have used. It'll let me know my upgrade status, live chat with an CS Rep, add/take away services from my plan, pay the bill or see my bill summary etc. It's better than having to call AT&T everytime.

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Don't see why that's funny...I find this app pretty useful! It'll let me know how much data I've used or how much others on the plan have used. It'll let me know my upgrade status, live chat with an CS Rep, add/take away services from my plan, pay the bill or see my bill summary etc. It's better than having to call AT&T everytime.
    Yea I use it also to check my account. It's a nice little app

Thanks
    Thanked 1,602 Times in 778 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    My bad! To each their own! I minimize the amount of apps on my phone and this one didn't prove useful enough for me. Sorry :-(

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    My bad! To each their own! I minimize the amount of apps on my phone and this one didn't prove useful enough for me. Sorry :-(
    No worries! I didn't mean for that to sound mean, my bad! I just find the app pretty useful. But like you said to each his own!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Wouldn't have bother updating if I didn't see this post, thanks!
    #eli7e revived me

What's Jailbreak? LatinKreationz's Avatar
    Thanks

I use it all the time to check data usage for my 8 lines. Very handy app. I can also turn off data to any of my lines.