Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Begins to Officially Sell Unlocked iPhone 5s in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisDH View Post
    The extra time before receiving the Nexus 4...
    Ha ha for 300 bucks I can wait 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Lionkid7 View Post
    I have an important question. The price of 649$ does not include VAT. Tax in NY is 8.875%. That is a total of about 705$. Is it cheaper to buy it in other states? I check Wikipedia for tax rates and some states have no sales tax at all. Is it a good way to spare some extra money?
    I bought my 64 gb iPhone 5 from Verizon my total came to 975$ after tax. So where your at you got a good deal. Unless you go to ebay and bid on one I see them go for 850 or just a little under for the 64gb.

Thanked 16,701 Times in 7,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Ha ha for 300 bucks I can wait 2 weeks
    I've heard waiting times on a nexus 4 are a lot longer than 2 weeks right now. Can't beat that price though. Even other androids can't beat it for the top tier unlocked ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    For things like this, dropping hundereds of dollars on, I prefer to have it in my hands right away. Althought I don't realy like the locations of the Apple stores around here. Mainly the Mall of America one. (Majority of the local people don't like going to that tourist trap at all)
    I don't know where your located, but have you been to the rosedale store? Been there multiple times, usually isn't too overcrowded

I did jailbreak in my iPhone 5. But it's tethered version now....

Quote Originally Posted by tyroneworster View Post
    I did jailbreak in my iPhone 5. But it's tethered version now....
    I don't have a 5 or I'd test for myself but I call BS on that one. As that would mean they've magically discovered a new bootrom exploit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12