Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will.i.am Camera Add-ons for iPhone 4/4S Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Will.I.Am.An.Idiot
    Don't give into the peer pressure!
    It's just "William".

Still have to log out to read comments. BIG site small development or support.

This product goes from the hollywood elite to the backyard ugly. If I want a 14 megapixel camera I will use a SLR. Not this not now and not never.

thumbs down.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I believe it's going to sell....I believe it's going to make a lot of money because of woman....woman will buy this product cause its a fad...it's going to be in style....they don't think about using that money and just buy a camera that's for that price and way better quality....Ill actually give props for will-I-am cause he thought of everything that a girl will like in one thing....which are phone,camera,apps to use the camera,and add-ons for the app and camera...by all means correct me if I'm wrong with a reply with this

Green Apple
    Thanks
    who the hell is carrying that gaudy thing around?

Who the hell is carrying that gaudy thing around? lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been done already with that "other" phone. Just like the DeLorean.
    will.i.am starting own car company in Los Angeles

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -galaxy-camera-pair.jpg  
    Last edited by luvmytj; 11-28-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gotgbus View Post
    I believe it's going to sell....I believe it's going to make a lot of money because of woman....woman will buy this product cause its a fad...it's going to be in style....they don't think about using that money and just buy a camera that's for that price and way better quality....Ill actually give props for will-I-am cause he thought of everything that a girl will like in one thing....which are phone,camera,apps to use the camera,and add-ons for the app and camera...by all means correct me if I'm wrong with a reply with this
    the problem with your logic is that for this product to be successful, it must first become a 'fad.' to become a fad, or be "in style," it needs to be adopted by a large number of iphone users, and based on my personal assessment of the scene, and the responses from other modmyi users, i would say that is doubtful.

and you think he thought of everything? please, this is far from a game-changing idea. and if he did think of everything, what, exactly, is the genius behind the slide out keyboard...? no one has mentioned this feature of the device in comments thus far, leaving me curious as to how people feel about it. does this feature add to the product's appeal, or make it seem like even more of a gaudy, bulky, and useless toy?

Oh my. I could never put that on my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Will.I.Am.An.Idiot
    +10000000000

Definitely not this.
    I'm gonna stick with CameraTweak found in Cydia.
    For only $0.99 it adds a lot more features that this beast.

Shameless plug hey Samball?

I'm confused.

How can this possibly work?

If "both models are said to be using the existing iPhone camera", then at the point of entry into the phone, the maximum pixels that can be captured will be 8m.

Surely, it doesn't matter what you put the other side of the lens (14m or whatever), the picture taken can't be more than 8m, as that is the maximum the iPhone can do?

What am I missing here?

It's seems very odd to carry this big case....

WILL this rock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather spend the money on something way cooler like flood pants or tie dye hipster shirts. Passssssss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12