Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rdio 2.0 for iOS Released

Default Rdio 2.0 for iOS Released

Popular music streaming service and Spotify competitor Rdio has received a facelift on the iOS platform today. The application has been updated to version 2.0 and has a completely new interface that includes a side bar for accessing different music modes, music catalogs, and much more. The new, cleaner interface also does a great job of showing off your album artwork when listening to your music.

The side bar view makes it much easier for the user to navigate through interfaces in the Rdio 2.0 application. It has proven to be an effective navigation tool in many of today's iOS applications, such as Facebook and Path to name a few, so it's good to see more applications adopting the feature.

The update also includes support for a ‘unified player,’ which allows you to sync your queue across all of your devices using the Rdio app so that you can start on one device and continue with another very easily. The sync feature can be accessed from the bottom of the new side bar. In addition, we now have a remote control feature that allows us to control Rdio apps on all of our other devices.

Rdio 2.0 is available in the App Store from this link. If you’re a current user, you’ll find the update under the Updates tab in the iOS App Store.

What do you think about the new interface?

Sources: App Store
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 11-27-2012 at 04:52 PM.

I might try this app.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

I never got this app but I believe songza is better and free with not an in app purchase
    pain & time and glory

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Lots of developers have been using that sidebar style in their apps.