Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dropbox Update Adds Enhanced Video Playback and Password-Protected Office Docs

Thanks

Default Dropbox Update Adds Enhanced Video Playback and Password-Protected Office Docs

Dropbox has become the favored cloud-storage solution for many since its release. The developers behind the service recently updated the free iOS client, bringing users new features and tweaks. Among the new features is the ability to stream video files from your Dropbox. Another is the much anticipated support for password-protected Microsoft Office documents a feature that is exclusive to iOS 6.

Other changes include the obligatory bug fixes and performance improvements that many update tout along with Italian and Iberian Spanish language support. The new features are available across iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches so all iOS users will be seeing that update badge.

The app previously gained AirPrint support and enhanced sharing features previously along with the ability to automatically upload photos and video from your Camera Roll. The constant feature touting updates have helped the cloud-storage service cross 100 million users this past month. Furthermore, the team recently introduced a new API to let app devs put up a dialog box for users to access their Dropbox photos, videos, and other documents.

Have any of you tried out the new updated version of Dropbox? If so, let us know what you think below!

Source: App Store

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I love drop box. I love my free 2 gigs of data. I only use it for school documents though. I have used it I'm that fashion for 3 years now. I don't foresee myself ever using it for anything else though.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,177 Times in 1,362 Posts

Dropbox is the BOMB💣!!! I use it for EVERYTHING and even have my entire website loaded on it for easy access! I entered into that 10GB story contest 'hoping' I might win!!!

Thanks

They also imposed a 15 min time limit which wasn't there before, yay, thumbnails :/

What new function they add in this version?