Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Shipping Times Begin to Improve to Only One Week

Default iPhone 5 Shipping Times Begin to Improve to Only One Week

We’ve been keeping close tabs on the shipping time status of the iPhone 5 and just recently the shipping times have improved from three weeks to only two weeks. The improvements in shipping time illustrates how supply is finally catching up with the rather large demand for Apple's newest iPhone.

Today, Macrumors reports that Apple’s Web site is displaying an improved one-week shipping estimate for people in the Asia-Pacific region, which indicates that the US Apple Store Web site should be dropping to a one-week shipping time very shortly.

Some customers have had more luck walking into third party retailers such as Best Buy, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint and have been able to find iPhone 5 units in stock with no waiting times for shipping attached. This is, of course, a luck-of-the-draw situation that will be more common in some locations, but not necessarily others.

As shipping times continue to show signs of waning, now is the time to purchase an iPhone 5 if you have always wanted one, or if you want to get a few just in time for the holidays.

Sources: MacRumors
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 11-26-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks
    That's cool but what about the iPad mini 4G model... Here in Australia they said late November... I've been to the apple store twice in the last week and they still don't know when they will have stock... Arghhh!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

Omg lol it's not luck of the draw all you do is call em before you go jeez best buy or all the carrier stores even Walmart if u wanna do it that way I wouldn't but chances are they have it and the reason why shipping time is improving is because demand isn't as high as it was im sorry but a month ago when shipping times were 4 weeks or whatever people didn't have to wait that long just make calls track one down use your brain even Walmart is better than waiting a week then getting the phone and something is wrong with it just sayin

Walked in to Rogers got one no problem. Even had two if I wanted second one

Even though the shipping times improved we still do not have a factory unlocked ip5

They have had an article every time the shipping times have improved.. The only reason someone would be interested in this would be because they are planning on buying an iphone, And i doubt they would come here to check if shipping times were improving.. I just dont see the point in these articles who does it inform? people who dont plan on buying the iphone/buying the iphone soon? Or those who are buying and decide not to check apple.com to figure out the info themselves. All these articles are, are text changing on the apple website..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    They have had an article every time the shipping times have improved.. The only reason someone would be interested in this would be because they are planning on buying an iphone, And i doubt they would come here to check if shipping times were improving.. I just dont see the point in these articles who does it inform? people who dont plan on buying the iphone/buying the iphone soon? Or those who are buying and decide not to check apple.com to figure out the info themselves. All these articles are, are text changing on the apple website..
    I personally find your complaint more worthless then the article. If you do not like an article then skip it.