Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iOS Concept Blows the Current iOS Notification System Out of the Water

I hate that phone calls completely interrupt what I am doing - we need a native version of "CallBar"

Banned
    Thanks

I laugh at how all these guys do is copy features from Android, throw it on Cydia and you guys all get watery mouths saying 'how cool' this looks and how great is and you cant wait to get it.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much anything you do to the current maps will blow it out of the water, including figuring out a way to delete it!

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Pretty much anything you do to the current maps will blow it out of the water, including figuring out a way to delete it!
    Where exactly did Maps come into the equation in a thread about a notification concept?

This looks amazing. I love this mans work and I really do hope to see apple implementing his ideas or getting all of his ideas on Cydia when the iOS 6.x.x-x.x.x untether comes for my 4s. I'm also looking into making a fake iOS that's pre-jailbroken with stuff like this add so pm me if your a hacker and would like to help my endeavor for a smarter fapple!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    This kid needs to get hired by Apple, lol.
    Yeah, because the last time someone from the jailbreak community got hired by Apple, it worked out *so* well.....

It's Seems very Good, is it available for iPhone 3gs?

Looks very useful, i hope apple will add it with the new IOS 6.1 update

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    This looks amazing. I love this mans work and I really do hope to see apple implementing his ideas or getting all of his ideas on Cydia when the iOS 6.x.x-x.x.x untether comes for my 4s. I'm also looking into making a fake iOS that's pre-jailbroken with stuff like this add so pm me if your a hacker and would like to help my endeavor for a smarter fapple!
    Pwnagetool?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

This would be a very nice touchup to ios's lacking of quick replies. The sad part is all they would need to do is utilize the same pop ups when you go to post stuff (such as Facebook and twitter) to quick reply. Its already there. Just add that feature to messages...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12