Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Tweaks of the Week Nov. 12 - Nov. 18

Default Best Tweaks of the Week Nov. 12 - Nov. 18

Here are the best jailbreak creations for the week of November 12th until today, November 18th as per the opinion of our staff. This is a weekly recap.

1. SLightEnhancerSearch – FREE

SLightEnhancerSearch is the reason to start using SpotLight. It supercharges the feature so that SpotLight can be used as a hub to search all kinds of things like the App Store, Cydia, YouTube, and a whole lot more. When you search for a Cydia tweak with SpotLight, for example, just hit enter and Cydia will launch and load up whatever you search for. It will do similar actions for other applications on your device such as the App Store, iTunes, and others, launching the respective application with whatever you searched for. This is a must-have if you want an easy way to find things on your iOS device.

2. Accelerate – FREE

Accelerate is the solution to making a slower device seem faster. The tweak can speed up system animations, giving the illusion that the device is ultra fast. It also comes with custom speeds for slowing down animations for the sake of customization. You can disable the tweak for certain animations too, so if you like the stock speed of something, you can leave it at that. As a free tweak, this is a must-have for people that enjoy customizing their iPhones.

3. Facebook for Action Menu – FREE

Facebook for Action Menu is a new free plugin for Action Menu that allows you to hold down on text on your screen to highlight it and then share it to Facebook via iOS 6’s Facebook integration. The plugin adds a Facebook button to the copy/paste menu that pops up after you highlight text. When you tap it, all the text you highlighted will be added to a Facebook share sheet so you can post it. The tweak is great if you like posting quotes to Facebook to brighten the mood. It can also be helpful if you want to share something hilarious with your friends and family.

4. WebOffline for Chrome – FREE

WebOffline for Chrome gives Google Chrome users on iOS the ability to save Web pages for future viewing even when an Internet connection might not be able to be established. The tweak adds a new button to the Google Chrome options so you can save a page and a green banner alerts you when the page is done saving. You can access any saved Web pages from the offline tab in the bookmarks screen. If you use Google Chrome for iOS, this tweak is sure to be useful in a pinch.

5. ImmediateSend – 99

ImmediateSend is a new jailbreak tweak that allows you to quickly respond to messages without ever leaving the application you're in. Just tap on a notification banner and a dialog box will let you input a response and send the message off as either a text message or an iMessage. The tweak includes response features for Lock Screen notifications and Notification Center notifications. The tweak also brings up the dialog box instead of the Messages application when you attempt to compose a message from the Send Message button under someone's contact card. If you'd rather spend less time switching between applications in a conversation, this tweak is certainly worth trying.

Stay tuned for next week's best tweaks - only on Modmyi!

If you missed our last Best Tweaks of the Week article, you can view it from this link.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 11-18-2012 at 05:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

saleen_GT (11-19-2012)

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Accelerate is a pointless tweak. Why is it on this list? Let alone #2?

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That Accerlate tweak is pretty cool. Thank you for putting it on the list

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trek-life For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (11-18-2012), saleen_GT (11-19-2012)

Accelerate doesn't really make the device any faster, but it is a cool tweak regardless.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJ3d1 For This Useful Post:

saleen_GT (11-19-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Accelerate is just fakeclockup and speed intensifier rehashed. That tweak has been around for a while now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

aidanharris (11-19-2012)

Just get a faster iPod or iPhone
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Accelerate is just fakeclockup and speed intensifier rehashed. That tweak has been around for a while now.
    There are far too many tweaks like this now it's just stupid :P

Accelerate jams. App loading on my 4S smokes the 5's in my office.

I really hope the 6.0.1/6.1 JB is released soon so that I can get the SLightEnhancer or whatever it is called. I really need a reason to use spotlight and it brought a recent JB idea to life and I love it. I also want the accelerator or whatever to screw with people. Haha.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    I really hope the 6.0.1/6.1 JB is released soon so that I can get the SLightEnhancer or whatever it is called. I really need a reason to use spotlight and it brought a recent JB idea to life and I love it. I also want the accelerator or whatever to screw with people. Haha.
    hahaha