Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Glitch With iPhone 5 Touch Screen May Pose As Problem for App Developers and Users

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Why is that you keep posting here? Ahhh it must be for your love of apple products.
    hahaha so true. I agree this guy is only here to troll. I mean im all for people constructively criticizing or actually making solid points. But when you talk like this guy does where he just gets on here to comment on stuff its quite irritating.

You do realize issues on iphones etc. get tons more attention than samsung/android products why? because its a universal phone. However the samsung products all have tons of problems, hell for one they cant even use ram well as in you have to manually close apps and manage ram because software doesnt auto-control very well. There are so many problems with them however no one points them out because its expected with products that a new one comes out the next month. However with iphones they are always expected super quality while samsung products dont need to be nice because theres millions. The iphone gets ragged so much compared to other phones

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

My iphone 5 does not have the scrolling problem....

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sion_c View Post
    Thats never going to happen

Thats never going to happen
    Do you know how many companies have said that. All companies will come down one day. All

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Would you expect anything less from Apple recently? They've dropped all quality control on everything and releasing IOS and devices with so many bugs its no wonder iPhone is losing to the Galaxy S3 now.

Looks like my predictions are coming true. Apple are shooting themselves in the foot and its showing. If they keep at it the way they are going in 5 years there will be no iPhones as they would go broke with all their crap they are doing to themselves.
    I am currently working in India. I have to put up with many irritations, such as the weather, dodgy food and mosquitoes. I would gladly suffer all these if you were to get hit by a bus tomorrow(or today preferably) you sad little excuse of an existence!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Would you expect anything less from Apple recently? They've dropped all quality control on everything and releasing IOS and devices with so many bugs its no wonder iPhone is losing to the Galaxy S3 now.

Looks like my predictions are coming true. Apple are shooting themselves in the foot and its showing. If they keep at it the way they are going in 5 years there will be no iPhones as they would go broke with all their crap they are doing to themselves.
    Why won't you go away. I can't believe mods have not banned you yet. All you do is troll every news post.

What's Jailbreak?
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks

My Iphone 5's screen completely locks up when either headphones or power cable are plugged in. The screen stops working altogether until a factory hard reset is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainer Kazmiersky View Post
    My Iphone 5's screen completely locks up when either headphones or power cable are plugged in. The screen stops working altogether until a factory hard reset is done.
    That is 100% a problem. I would get that iPhone replaced.

Thanks

Can't replicate the problem on my iphone5 6.0.1 loaded all emails since 2010 and it won't stick.

i tried this on four iphone 5's and couldn't replicate it. all working fine here.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,354 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Can't replicate the problem on my iphone5 6.0.1 loaded all emails since 2010 and it won't stick.
    FYI, cool Avatar!!! 👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12