+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Casts Wider Net to Reach More iPhone Customers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Man...I went into a T-Mobile store this AM to help my mom sort something out...the rep saw I had an iPhone and he was on me like a bee to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Man...I went into a T-Mobile store this AM to help my mom sort something out...the rep saw I had an iPhone and he was on me like a bee to honey! Wanting me to switch over...told him I was locked to AT&T and that I had the iPhone 5 with LTE...that stopped him in his tracks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Man im paying 30 bux on tmobiles monthly 4g plan i have Talktone and i get to make all the calls i want on 3g with unlimited texts and data so att can keep lte tmo's speed is more than functional for what we need it for

Thanks
    Thanked 9,678 Times in 5,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nyyankees View Post
    Man im paying 30 bux on tmobiles monthly 4g plan i have Talktone and i get to make all the calls i want on 3g with unlimited texts and data so att can keep lte tmo's speed is more than functional for what we need it for
    Amen brother.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    Seriously can't wait. This is going to be so nice.
    I have had my iphones with tmobile for some years now. and now my Iphone 4 displays a nice 3G.. and no longer the E, and I have the tmobile 4g monthly, and the speed is awesome. mms, works fine, everything, and for $50 a month, with everything unlimited. and a very good speed, nothing, i mean nothing, beats that.. yeah I've paid 650 for the unlocked one, but on the long run... I winnnnnnn and not tight to a contract, swetttttttt

iPhone? More like MyPhone qbnucca's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angelsinojos View Post
    I have had my iphones with tmobile for some years now. and now my Iphone 4 displays a nice 3G.. and no longer the E, and I have the tmobile 4g monthly, and the speed is awesome. mms, works fine, everything, and for $50 a month, with everything unlimited. and a very good speed, nothing, i mean nothing, beats that.. yeah I've paid 650 for the unlocked one, but on the long run... I winnnnnnn and not tight to a contract, swetttttttt
    I get a 3G every time I start the phone, but after a few moments I lose the 3G then I'm stick back on edge. I think the problem is my edge signal is stronger then my 3G signal. Any tips or help from anyone would be appreciated. I want my phone to stay on 3G I'm in west palm beach I have a 4s and unlocked through Cydia 5.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by qbnucca View Post
    I get a 3G every time I start the phone, but after a few moments I lose the 3G then I'm stick back on edge. I think the problem is my edge signal is stronger then my 3G signal. Any tips or help from anyone would be appreciated. I want my phone to stay on 3G I'm in west palm beach I have a 4s and unlocked through Cydia 5.0.1
    Should I keep roaming on?
    Last edited by qbnucca; 11-09-2012 at 06:17 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

All of the refarmed areas' speed tests I've seen so far seem to be limited to 21 Mbps HSPA+. Hopefully 42 Mbps HSPA+ will come later.

Quote Originally Posted by bisayakid07 View Post
    Very disperate move from TMo. Of course that network is fast right now because it's a clean network. Only testing phone are on it. By the time subscribers are on it, I hope they have the budget to expand.
    You don't know what you're talking about.

Their 1900 MHz spectrum is the same old [crowded] band that's been used for years. They're simply switching from GSM/GPRS/EDGE to 3G. In fact, there will still be a small portion of GSM/GPRS/EDGE left over 1900 MHz.

Anyone with a modicum of sense could take a quick look at their 1700 MHz 3G/"4G" network and see that with all of the subscribers loaded on that network, the speeds are still fast. I'm talking a 31 Mbps speedtest fast (yes, that's LTE-like speed).

So please don't compare T-Mobile's network to AT&T's congested and inefficient excuse of a network.

It's a great time to be a T-Mobile customer. Get on that unlimited data plan while it lasts!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12