+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spotify Finally Gets iPhone 5 Support!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Spotify Finally Gets iPhone 5 Support!

If youíre like me and the many other iPhone 5-owning music-lovers that love using Spotify as your source of unlimited streamed music, then youíll be happy to hear that Spotify has today been updated for the iPhone 5.

The update brings support for the full four inches of canvas space on the iPhone 5 to the Spotify application and this means you can see more of your music content at a glance:

Between listening to music or just browsing through radio stations, the update gives you a wonderful full-screen view with no black letterbox bars at the top and bottom of the application. It may have taken Spotify a while to launch this update, but it was certainly worth the wait.

New users can download Spotify for free from the App Store (link below) and use the free radio feature. To have access to Spotify Premiumís music catalogs on your mobile device, you will need to pay the $9.99 per month fee, although Spotify is nice enough to let you try Spotify Premium for free for 30 days.

Download Spotify Here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This will replace my iheart radio app.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 Times in 878 Posts

I love this app. Use it every day. But sadly the radio feature I feel sucks *** compared to pandora. I feel that everytime I thumbs up a song it switches the radio station geared toward that band.

Or I'll have like. Skrillex station on and expect to hear all dubstep and some kanye west song will come on. Haha.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I love this app. Use it every day. But sadly the radio feature I feel sucks *** compared to pandora. I feel that everytime I thumbs up a song it switches the radio station geared toward that band.

Or I'll have like. Skrillex station on and expect to hear all dubstep and some kanye west song will come on. Haha.
    I think the one that's overlooked is iHeartRadio, I don't like pandora or spirit because they don't play songs like the bands you choose, iHeartRadio is very good at that. Plus you still get the option of live radio stations plus commercial free created stations

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post

Add the 'Liquid Stranger' Station to Pandora if you like hardcore dubstep! Love that station except for the songs w/ chicks singing...I thumbs-downed those to make it just play the dark stuff.

Thanks

Yeah log enough like modmyi took to get i5 support but glad the finally little by little all apps getting ready

Songza is better
    pain & time and glory

Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fanboyfanboy View Post
    I think the one that's overlooked is iHeartRadio, I don't like pandora or spirit because they don't play songs like the bands you choose, iHeartRadio is very good at that. Plus you still get the option of live radio stations plus commercial free created stations
    Damn thought iheart was only radio stuff. How's the quality. Spotify is SO much better quality than pandora it's silly

Thanks
    If you don't have the iPhone 5, this update makes spotify login faster w/ or w/o phone service