+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facebook 5.1 for iOS Released [Updated]

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
My news feed is all messed up. I'm missing a ton of posts and they are all kinds of out of order
    Thanks

My news feed is all messed up. I'm missing a ton of posts and they are all kinds of out of order
    Mac strong and proud!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.C. View Post
    I know what u mean. sometimes that happens to me too. It's not that big of a deal but going to recents or top stories doesn't help either. I just deal with it.

Thanks

It's so messed up I haven't had a FB account in 2 yrs. lol. Have the app, but no account and don't want 1.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I randomly have 14 notifications at all times.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Thanks

All this and we still can't use it in landscape mode anymore. Also, this new messaging feature means we can't delete posts anymore either. Swiping from the left opens the menu and swiping from the right opens up the messenger. This crap should be optional since I don't use the FB app for messaging. I use BeeJiveIM for IM. It would also be nice to Unfollow Posts from mobile devices instead of PC only. Multi-Photo uploading is cool though.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirZyrion View Post
    All this and we still can't use it in landscape mode anymore. Also, this new messaging feature means we can't delete posts anymore either. Swiping from the left opens the menu and swiping from the right opens up the messenger. This crap should be optional since I don't use the FB app for messaging. I use BeeJiveIM for IM. It would also be nice to Unfollow Posts from mobile devices instead of PC only. Multi-Photo uploading is cool though.
    You can still delete posts from your own wall. You can't swipe left to get to the messages pane from your wall. I never remember being able to delete posts from the news feed on iOS.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirZyrion View Post
    Weird I can still delete posts. Also using Facebook in landscape mode on an iPhone was terrible. You could hardly see anything.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12