Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 114 of 114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Official ModMyi App Updated With iOS 6, iPhone 5 Support!

  1. #101
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    2,671
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Once again...is anybody in this thread on iOS 6 and jailbroken??? If so, I'd like u to test something out...
    I fricken wish!!

    Edit: check out the Edgy theme thread. Few on iOS6 there!

  2. #102
    Been waiting on this update. Sweet!

  3. #103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Natchitoches, LA.
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    I never browse the web from an idevice...would there be any advantage to putting this on my jailbroken 3gs? Like downloading themes directly from the forum as opposed to searching for them on Cydia?

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSmashR View Post
    I never browse the web from an idevice...would there be any advantage to putting this on my jailbroken 3gs? Like downloading themes directly from the forum as opposed to searching for them on Cydia?
    That's not how it works. This app will not work as a substitute for Cydia unless the author of the tweak/theme puts a download link in the thread. If you are capable with iFile or some SSH client, then in theory, Cydia won't be as necessary, but there is a lot of stuff on Cydia that is not on MMI.

  5. #105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Natchitoches, LA.
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    That's not how it works. This app will not work as a substitute for Cydia unless the author of the tweak/theme puts a download link in the thread. If you are capable with iFile or some SSH client, then in theory, Cydia won't be as necessary, but there is a lot of stuff on Cydia that is not on MMI.
    Not trying to avoid Cydia, just looking for a personal advantage to utilizing this app. If it's main function is browsing the forum, then I know it cannot compete with my PC and that means no advantage for me.

  6. #106
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4,490
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 2,468 Times in 1,091 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainSmashR View Post
    Not trying to avoid Cydia, just looking for a personal advantage to utilizing this app. If it's main function is browsing the forum, then I know it cannot compete with my PC and that means no advantage for me.
    For a lot of us, sitting down in front of a computer isn't an option most of the time. This app makes it so we can stay up to date regardless of where we are.

  7. #107
    iPhone? More like MyPhone BrainSmashR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Natchitoches, LA.
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 51 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    For a lot of us, sitting down in front of a computer isn't an option most of the time. This app makes it so we can stay up to date regardless of where we are.
    Sure, I understand completely

  8. #108
    Congratulations on being the first app to crash on my iPhone 5.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xclusiveiphone For This Useful Post:

    buggsy2 (11-04-2012)

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Congratulations on being the first app to crash on my iPhone 5.
    No crashing here.. Use it all day every day.. Working like a dream - finally!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #110

  12. #111
    About time, love this app!!

  13. #112
    So glad MMI app was update for the iPhone 5!!! Amazing and love the rest of the changes too. And the thanks button uhhh great.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  14. #113
    Really nice and smooth even on my iPhone 4. Love the app

  15. #114
    Still in love with it. One of my most used apps on my phone and glad an iphone 5 update is here. Still getting used to this messaging thing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •