+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 6.0.1 Released with Minor Fixes

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
There is still a bug , what was is iOS6 as well , I am using iPhone 4S and my phone is not on Vibrate I am unable to get
    Thanks

There is still a bug , what was is iOS6 as well , I am using iPhone 4S and my phone is not on Vibrate I am unable to get any notifications or any thing only if some one is calling is hear calls thats all

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Mine does the same with messages and mail I git the sound but no notifications

Thanks

Im all set. Just another jailbreak stopper to me. Im still at 5.1.1..well after I downgraded that is :]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dopeyrat View Post
    I dont actually think it was a release specifically IP5 related but i did a FW update for my CDJ2000's about 2weeks after the IP5 was released and in the change log one of the minor things listed was "Added support for iPhone5" coz you can use your ipod, iphone
    I could not imagine using my iPhone to dj somewhere. Hell I'm still getting used to using thumb drives for gigs. PM me your Soundcloud when you get the chance. I'd like to hear your stuff.

Anyways, I'm just going to stick to 5.1 till they announce the latest jailbreak. Is it sad that I only like my iPhone when its jailbroken?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    I could not imagine using my iPhone to dj somewhere. Hell I'm still getting used to using thumb drives for gigs. PM me your Soundcloud when you get the chance. I'd like to hear your stuff.

Anyways, I'm just going to stick to 5.1 till they announce the latest jailbreak. Is it sad that I only like my iPhone when its jailbroken?
    Yeah you think about it, reality its just an over sized thumb drive with an LCD and a GUI. Now it just so happens this giant flash drive also has support for a good list of audio format one of which being .WAV which just happens to be the only format all my tunes are in. Now that's also not taking into account people of likes of laidback luke has said he just shows up to the club with pockets full of SD card instead of the old CD folder but hang on a minute he's probs also got a iPhone in his pocket. Now why have both when really all that's gonna do is give u more thing to lose or leave behind when really all you have to do is use iTunes, sync you track list plus a few extras just incase, grab you iPod cord which really is also just incase there isn't already 1 or 4 behind the deck in the both somewhere. By the time they release CDJ5000 you watch you won't even need that much coz by that time every human will have a min of 250gig NFC chips installed in say our hand sync to that then all ya do is wave your hand over and start playing..... To far??? Ok ok but we can dream right

As for soundcloud I don't do it, there is starting to get to many spamming trollers that I just gave up read comments from people I don't no either just trying to see how far they can push someone just for kick or people that all it says hi add me and I'll add u back but I've got XXXXXXXX amount of followers that also follow back. Sorry bud it's not you it's me..
    Last edited by dopeyrat; 11-02-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks

I'm quite satisfied sticking with 5.1.1 on my 4s for now.. the only annoying thing is that some apps I use released updates that REQUIRE ios6 .. kind of lame if you ask me.. so I'm stuck with the app store telling me updates are available.

With that being said.. saw some people sharing soundcloud links.. here's my work: ( some of it ) Oneduality's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

There's a broad range of styles .. soundcloud is kind of my garage.. I post stuff there for followers to listen to while I'm working on it.. or to just post audio experiments

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Although I somewhat agree with your timeline, your advice is terrible. NEVER UPDATE until you here it from the dev team or Musclen3rd/Saurik, etc.
    If there were the slightest chance of an imminent (i.e., within the next 12 months) jailbreak being released for 6.0, I would agree with you.

It's truly a sad fact that there is no public jailbreak on the horizon. Non-jailbroken iDevices are inferior to Android in too many ways. It's time to start carefully considering whether we really want to stay in Apple's prison...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    If there were the slightest chance of an imminent (i.e., within the next 12 months) jailbreak being released for 6.0, I would agree with you.

It's truly a sad fact that there is no public jailbreak on the horizon. Non-jailbroken iDevices are inferior to Android in too many ways. It's time to start carefully considering whether we really want to stay in Apple's prison...
    Think about all the money that Saurik and other devs miss when jailbreaks are slow. I've come to being satisfied with my i5 not being jailbroke. I wonder how many other people are feeling the same?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    I've come to being satisfied with my i5 not being jailbroke. I wonder how many other people are feeling the same?
    I've never gotten too excited about theming and aesthetic customizations, but I do miss Intelliscreenx and MyWi. I don't miss restarting springboard 10 times a day when it crashes.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhonePutz View Post
    I've never gotten too excited about theming and aesthetic customizations, but I do miss Intelliscreenx and MyWi. I don't miss restarting springboard 10 times a day when it crashes.
    Amen

Mywi with lte will be awesome though!
    Last edited by mj0528; 11-02-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks

Every time I unlock my phone I think it's in safe mode because I'm so use to themes! I actually miss some of the frustrating things like setting up some themes and surfing through ifile!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noles4423 View Post
    Every time I unlock my phone I think it's in safe mode because I'm so use to themes! I actually miss some of the frustrating things like setting up some themes and surfing through ifile!
    I used to get entertained by messing up my phone. It'd give me a challenge...

However, a jailbreak no longer is something I must have. AppStore and iOS has come a long way.

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 720 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noles4423 View Post
    Yup same with me. Just the amount of things you could do amazes me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yup same with me. Just the amount of things you could do amazes me
    There's noting like opening Cydia every day (50 times) a day and seeing all the cool tweaks, themes, widgets and every thing else in there. The App Store just doesn't have that same flare to me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noles4423 For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (11-03-2012)

Banned
    Thanks

So whats the latest from the dev team?
    What IOS firmware will they be jailbreaking? 6.0 or 6.01?

I would be really suprised if they released a 6.0 jailbreak now as 6.01 is released.
    Unless they already have the 6.0 jailbroken and sitting threre, then why not release it now? Just coz the iPhone 5 isn't jailbroken doesn't mean you should stop all other devices from being jailbroken.

Thanks

Yeah you think about it, reality its just an over sized thumb drive with an LCD and a GUI. Now it just so happens this giant flash drive also has support for a good list of audio format one of which being .WAV which just happens to be the only format all my tunes are in. Now that's also not taking into account people of likes of laidback luke has said he just shows up to the club with pockets full of SD card instead of the old CD folder but hang on a minute he's probs also got a iPhone in his pocket. Now why have both when really all that's gonna do is give u more thing to lose or leave behind when really all you have to do is use iTunes, sync you track list plus a few extras just incase, grab you iPod cord which really is also just incase there isn't already 1 or 4 behind the deck in the both somewhere. By the time they release CDJ5000 you watch you won't even need that much coz by that time every human will have a min of 250gig NFC chips installed in say our hand sync to that then all ya do is wave your hand over and start playing..... To far??? Ok ok but we can dream right

As for soundcloud I don't do it, there is starting to get to many spamming trollers that I just gave up read comments from people I don't no either just trying to see how far they can push someone just for kick or people that all it says hi add me and I'll add u back but I've got XXXXXXXX amount of followers that also follow back. Sorry bud it's not you it's me..
    Makes sense. I don't know if I'd be down with having a chip installed into my hand though.

No worries about the soundcloud. I only have one because I don't want anyone taking my dj name on there. I hate spamming people.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Xiavia View Post
    Makes sense. I don't know if I'd be down with having a chip installed into my hand though.

No worries about the soundcloud. I only have one because I don't want anyone taking my dj name on there. I hate spamming people.
    Hahaha yeah I wouldn't be to keen either I just have a bad case going off into my own strange "what if" imagination continuing to type what I'm thinking then push post, when really I should stop and read back what I post. All good it's not that I think u would but I've only got 1 hand (Hand-Solo) but when I first started I thought DJ Amp-u-tee was a cool name (it wasn't). Then I had a few real nasty trolls man saying some things that I didn't think humanly possible. So my account is probs still there as hand-solo but when i realised all i did was change the acct name and didnt fix the problem i just got all my mixes and track down and never logged back in.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I've only got 1 hand (Hand-Solo) but when I first started I thought DJ Amp-u-tee was a cool name (it wasn't). Then I had a few real nasty trolls man saying some things that I didn't think humanly possible.
    Both are cool names. I love that you are able to embrace having one hand and are able to do what you love. F the haters. The world is full of A-holes, you just have to ignore 'em. I'm guessing you're not a fan of Green Day's new "Kill the DJ" track...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123