+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sprint Reveals 1.5 Million iPhone Sales in Third Quarter

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Last Week Verizon shared their third quarter earnings and yesterday AT&T shared their statistics from the third quarter. Today, Sprint has launched a press release that sheds some light on
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 760 Posts

Default Sprint Reveals 1.5 Million iPhone Sales in Third Quarter

Last Week Verizon shared their third quarter earnings and yesterday AT&T shared their statistics from the third quarter. Today, Sprint has launched a press release that sheds some light on some of their numbers relating to the third quarter.

Sprint reveals that they have sold a total of 1.5 million iPhones in the third quarter and that 40% of these iPhone sales were new customers, the other 60% being Sprint's returning customers.

Sprint's 1.5 million iPhone sales are not as impressive as Verizon's 3.1 million iPhones and AT&T's 4.7 million iPhones.

What the numbers do show is that even though Sprint is the only carrier of the United States’ top three iPhone carriers to still offer current unlimited data plans, iPhone customers are still flocking to AT&T and Verizon for business. Much of this might be blamed on Sprint's limited LTE coverage and below-par data speeds.

Sprint shares that they currently have LTE coverage in 32 cities and 115 more are going to join in the list in just a few months. The additional coverage could possibly help spur Sprint's iPhone 5 sales in the future.

Sources: Sprint via MacRumors
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 10-25-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Thanks
    Sprints data is far less than subpar. I regret going to sprint. If Straight Talk offered a nano sim I would be first in line to get one!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urkel782 View Post
    Sprints data is far less than subpar. I regret going to sprint. If Straight Talk offered a nano sim I would be first in line to get one!
    There is a tutorial on that subject via youtube.
    I am the Vincent (Vital Information Necessary Centralized) iPhone.

When I am moody I am the Hal iPhone 9000 lol