Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsn0w 0.9.15b1 Released (Big Update)

Hello, Can someone help me? I have a iphones 4s. I was on ios 5.0.1 jailbroken. Then I recieved battery draining errors so I restored and every seems fine now but I notice I got restored to ios 6. And I dident know about these SHSH blob things until after the fact that I restored. Is there a way I can get my SHSH blobs from ios 5.0.1 if I am currently running ios6 unjailbroken? :/

When will i be able to downgrade my 4S currently on iOS6 to 5.1.1..?
    Any idea..

Quote Originally Posted by macc79 View Post
    When will i be able to downgrade my 4S currently on iOS6 to 5.1.1..?
    Any idea..
    Never. Unfortunately you won't be able to be jailbroken until one is discovered for iOS 6. There is no possible way to downgrade a 4S. There won't ever be a way.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    No, most tweaks aren't iOS 6 compatible yet. Very few are.
    I have my iPhone 4 with iOS 6 installed and JB and the Sbsettings as well as Activator are working fine. WinterBoard does not allow the Uiinages or Uisounds work in the themes as of yet. I will try to post a pic of my iPhone with the Sbsettings HUD down.

D0D

Quote Originally Posted by D0D View Post
    I have updated my iPhone 4 to ios 6 and jailboke it with this redsnow release and I have loaded a theme into I have been working on and the icons as well as the auto skinning of the istore icons works. I have the clock and notes skinned as well. Iconoclasm is a bit off as using the 4x3 with no top centers the icons with a space on the top and the bottom as though there are actually 5 rows of icons. Sbsettings seems to work. I do not know about cydelete.

D0D
    This is a screenshot of Sbsettings working on my iPhone 4 iOS 6. Activator works as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
    Last edited by D0D; 10-15-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Just curious, there is no Jailbreak for the iPhone 5 yet I see videos of people running cydia on them on YouTube?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Fakes

Fake? They do a good job of faking it because it looks real to me!

Thanks

I'm sure if there was something out there for the iPhone 5 the devs would say something. Or maybe a leak?

I agree but man it looks legit!

Thanks

Post a link of it I like to see it

Thanks

Dunno bro. I know the dev team hasn't released nothing out so not sure. But yes it looks kinda real

Whoa

Well, hopefully a successful jailbreak will be accomplished for the 5.

Thanks

Think they will be just when

Quote Originally Posted by noles4423 View Post
    Well, hopefully a successful jailbreak will be accomplished for the 5.
    Yes. And be careful about the YouTube videos you watch - its real easy to fake a jailbreak video. The devs themselves tell us when. And after the 4S was released - by this time there was already a tethered jailbreak shown for 4S (not released). We don't have anything yet. I'm now thinking an untethered won't be ready until January. :-(
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by D0D View Post
    I have my iPhone 4 with iOS 6 installed and JB and the Sbsettings as well as Activator are working fine. WinterBoard does not allow the Uiinages or Uisounds work in the themes as of yet. I will try to post a pic of my iPhone with the Sbsettings HUD down.

D0D

This is a screenshot of Sbsettings working on my iPhone 4 iOS 6. Activator works as well.
    I didn't say they all didn't work, just that very few work. Most jailbreak developers are hardly focusing on iOS 6 development right now because they know the public doesn't want a tethered jailbreak, or don't use an A4 and older device anymore.

iPhone 4 on 6.0 restored to 5.1.1 and jailbroken.
    flawless.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by noles4423 View Post
    I agree but man it looks legit!
    Googling gets 2 YouTube videos. The second is someone covering an old iPhone with food and is presumably someone trying to be funny. The first is just someone saying chpwn has a JB iPhone5, which, of course, he does.

Is there another YouTube video I have missed?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=D0D;6698341]I have updated my iPhone 4 to ios 6 and jailboke it with this redsnow release and I have loaded a theme into I have been working on and the icons as well as the auto skinning of the istore icons works. I have the clock and notes skinned as well. Iconoclasm is a bit off as using the 4x3 with no top centers the icons with a space on the top and the bottom as though there are actually 5 rows of icons. Sbsettings seems to work. I do not know about cydelete.

D0D[/QUOTE

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I didn't say they all didn't work, just that very few work. Most jailbreak developers are hardly focusing on iOS 6 development right now because they know the public doesn't want a tethered jailbreak, or don't use an A4 and older device anymore.
    I was not implying that you said they didn't all work. Is was trying to let the others know of what tweaks that I know of that work on iOS 6. As for the jailbreak developers not developing for iOS 6 I would think that they would want to start making there tweaks, themes and everything else compatible for iOS 6 as it will be adopted by most everyone as the older devices are discarded for the new devices. I have just tried the pandora skips tweak and it works great on iOS 6. I enjoy reading your articles as they are very informative.

D0D

[QUOTE=Colwood;6698653][QUOTE=D0D;6698341]I have updated my iPhone 4 to ios 6 and jailboke it with this redsnow release and I have loaded a theme into I have been working on and the icons as well as the auto skinning of the istore icons works. I have the clock and notes skinned as well. Iconoclasm is a bit off as using the 4x3 with no top centers the icons with a space on the top and the bottom as though there are actually 5 rows of icons. Sbsettings seems to work. I do not know about cydelete.

D0D[/QUOTE

Thank you very much.[/QUOTE

You are very welcome.
    Last edited by D0D; 10-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast