Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Get Google Maps Back on Your iOS 6 Device... Kind of

Quote Originally Posted by iRockADI View Post
    Unavailable at Mexico :-(
    Well it got pulled from the App Store yesterday .

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Great Falls Montana

Quote Originally Posted by georgeD View Post
    same here! I don't see what the big deal is neither. Maybe we are just lucky to live in a city, whose map is working correct??? I dont' know...but I guess it's just a lot of hating going on, just for the fun of it.
    I have also used the maps and had no problem with it, nor have any of my friends. The directions are really nice, and it seems accurate. I live in Montana too, not a highly populated area. I think people are jumping on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by MgNate View Post
    I don't miss google maps at all. I like Siri! I've yet to have an issue with apples maps around Detroit, MI.
    3D view is still wonky. The ambassador bridge is kinda there and certain areas like M-59 and Rochester road look redic, too.

United States of America

it says it is unavailable in the U.S. App store.

Apple Maps is the reason why my next phone is unlikely to be an iPhone - unless google can get a native app out for iOS6

For those of you that say it's OK - do you not use streetview or satellite view? In the UK the maps are just so inaccurate as to be a joke and finding places is almost impossible but that can be fixed. even the sattelite view will, no doubt improve - but it needs to do so rapidly. But without streetview it is such a retrograde step as to make it almost useless to me.
    Google have updated streetview this week in the UK and now has much more up-to-date views so is even better. It is great on my iPad which is still on 5.11 - my iPhone I updated, I wont update my iPad.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12