+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Nokia Commercial Bashes iPhone's Lack of Color

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I am really loving all these anti-apple ads, while apple continues to get millions of orders in for the iPhone 5 and everybody still wants one and these android companies
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I am really loving all these anti-apple ads, while apple continues to get millions of orders in for the iPhone 5 and everybody still wants one and these android companies just can't get it through their heads that app,e has made a HUGE step

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'd say the iPhone actually is the most colorful phone from all the rest! Simply because there are so many of them out there and virtually all of them will have a case on it in their favorite color. Hell, I use to sell covers for the 3G and 3Gs and I had about 10 different colors. They sold like hot cakes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Perceptum View Post
    Yes, it is shocking to me that a site about iDevices is biased toward iDevices. Maybe we can join forces and get Fox News to support Obama...
    Read again, but a little more slowly because you missed the point in your rush to talk mess. OF COURSE this is a site about iDevices and will be bias in that sense. But it doesnt mean every other product is worthless and doesnt deserve recognition for their triumphs.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Worst. Commercial. Ever. Who are the ad wizards who come up with this stuff?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

shrug. i wouldn't care if the only color the phone was sold in was puke green! that's what the countless cases, skins, bumper, etc. are for. i'm sure it saves apple manufacturing costs to only offer 2 colors vs. 20, and i'd rather take that money and add what i want to my phone.

if the only thing you have going for your phone is the shell is in some funky color, you really don't have much to offer. not to mention, black and white are easy to cover up with another color. try that with bright canary yellow.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12