+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: It's 'Getting Easier' for Apple to Produce the iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Funny how it runs Google maps.
    Thanks

Funny how it runs Google maps.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor2213 View Post
    It's a home button, not a button you push to try to get a girlfriend. Abuse it a bit less...
    it is only a few weeks old, abuse it 24/7 it should still be all right. If it breaks this quick it would be quality control issue.

Thanks

That sick mockup

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alternapop View Post
    I've seen this but only in the App Store.
    Yup, I have the issue there all of the time!

Thanks

Me too! And it only happen once got me worried for a bit.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Banned
    Thanks

I commented yesterday that the App Store is slower than in 5.1.1 and its got so many bugs.
    It flickers and jumps when scrolling and its really bad. I've seen beta apps not this bad.

And thats Apples sales pitch. They only have a limited amount available for sale at the start so they can say "Oh, its so popular its already sold out" but you dont get to know they only had 5 in at the start instead of the 500 which is needed.
    They said they had a pre-order of 2 million right? I bet they only had 1 million made so they can brag they are sold out so fast.
    If they have pre-orders of 2 million they should at least make 3 million to cover all the pre-sales and walk-in sales.

Thats actually how you sell more Galaxy S3's. If the iPhones are sold out get the better device that is in stock. Nobody likes to wait for ages for their order to come in, they prefer to get it the day they pay for it. Apples stupidity is Samsungs gain.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattKemp27 View Post
    My iPhone 5 home button already stopped working.
    Take it back, it has a one year warranty

lovin my iPhone 5!!!! stop being little beyotch trolls! ha!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I commented yesterday that the App Store is slower than in 5.1.1 and its got so many bugs.
    It flickers and jumps when scrolling and its really bad. I've seen beta apps not this bad.

And thats Apples sales pitch. They only have a limited amount available for sale at the start so they can say "Oh, its so popular its already sold out" but you dont get to know they only had 5 in at the start instead of the 500 which is needed.
    They said they had a pre-order of 2 million right? I bet they only had 1 million made so they can brag they are sold out so fast.
    If they have pre-orders of 2 million they should at least make 3 million to cover all the pre-sales and walk-in sales.

Thats actually how you sell more Galaxy S3's. If the iPhones are sold out get the better device that is in stock. Nobody likes to wait for ages for their order to come in, they prefer to get it the day they pay for it. Apples stupidity is Samsungs gain.
    If I'm not mistaken iPhone per-orders started on 7/14/12, and the device went on sale one week later. So, I don't know about you, but I don't know of a company who can make 3 million phones in a week that meets the quality that apple meets.

Sure, they manufactured many devices before the per-orders took place. My point is that your statement implies that Apple should have made more than the future pre-orders, but you're forgetting that the 2 million that you speak of took place in the first 24 hours. The pre-orders didn't stop there.

Sure iOS 6 point zero, has some bugs, name one OS that doesn't? The great thing about apple is that they focus on refining, and eventually mastering whatever it is they're working on.

Just my 2 cents

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post

Yes but they know little fanboys will bow down and do whatever Crapple says. They are Crapple's bish

Thanks

Dunno, but it looks 10x better than the real iPhone 5.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattKemp27 View Post
    My iPhone 5 home button already stopped working.
    Take to Apple and they will give you a new phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor2213 View Post
    It's a home button, not a button you push to try to get a girlfriend. Abuse it a bit less...
    lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nityanandachandra View Post
    Take to Apple and they will give you a new phone
    They will, one thing for sure from apple store, they don't mind replacing your product with a new one. No othe company is so giving.
    Nothing in life is easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meatholes View Post
    If I'm not mistaken iPhone per-orders started on 7/14/12, and the device went on sale one week later. So, I don't know about you, but I don't know of a company who can make 3 million phones in a week that meets the quality that apple meets.

Sure, they manufactured many devices before the per-orders took place. My point is that your statement implies that Apple should have made more than the future pre-orders, but you're forgetting that the 2 million that you speak of took place in the first 24 hours. The pre-orders didn't stop there.

Sure iOS 6 point zero, has some bugs, name one OS that doesn't? The great thing about apple is that they focus on refining, and eventually mastering whatever it is they're working on.

Just my 2 cents

I really enjoyed your comment. It's nice to see there are some realist here.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ohhhhhhhh now i see it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12