Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'ProTube 2' Allows You to Take Control of Your YouTube App

For a minute there I thought this stepped on Protube's toes, but functionally it's the same. Good. I was worried I'd have to spend 2 more bucks.

Which makes me wonder - why call it Protube 2*? It's more like Protube Slim, or Protube Downloader than it is a version number change.

Quote Originally Posted by clikzip View Post
    Well, when i made the comment I hadn't heard there wasnt going to be an iOS 6 JB for awhile. Still ever hopeful its not several months away
    Does this work with the iPad?

Uhhh...this is Google Youtube copy with ability to download.

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Uhhh...this is Google Youtube copy with ability to download.
    It's not copying Google's YouTube application at all. It's a plugin for the YouTube application to make it do more.

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely agree with the other iphone 5 users.
    This will certainly be welcome,
    once we are jailbroken...<--- "One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside." John Lennon, Crippled Inside, from Imagine LP

Does anyone know if it works fine in iPad or should i wait for a Protube 2 HD?
    I own Protube HD and it has a problem with management of "Watch Later" playlist. I can't seem to mark a video as watched with protube HD. Also, i miss the option to see the last added video to the watch later. It's very painfull when i want to watch the latest added video to the "watch later" playlist.

Any alternative to manage the "Watch Later" playlist?

iPad 3 + ios 5.0.1

I've only just found Bridge.

Just goes to show how out of date I am. Maybe now I've got a job and am not an unemployed bum anymore I might start giving a sh!t again....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Hi! I have been using youtube with protube2 downloader since downloading from Cydia @1.99$ since last 2 months without any problem till early Nov 2012. Today when I tried to download using the down arrow, it just keeps searching and I do not get the video quality for downloading. Anyone else facing such problem? I have already tried deleting youtube and removing protube2 from cydia and re installing but the problem persists. Please help!

Works fine here - have you tried emailing the author?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

An update for protube 2 was released today to fix issues with the newest youtube. You might want to give it a try.
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12