Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Launch of iPhone 5 Leads to Large Increase in Reseller Market

Sold my white 32GB 4S unlocked for $400 on Craigslist. Cash same day in person and no fees. I have done this for the past two iPhones I've owned. I would never sell on eBay or Gazelle when you can get more on the open market without the waiting/shipping/fees attached. iPhones can easily sell just about anywhere now and there are people willing to pay for them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sold my i4 for 400 euro now my 4s is going to picked up for 450 euro cause i have the 5 now. Here in holland u get a good price for your " older " iPhone4/4s

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

I buy a lot of iPhones to resell. I have a bunch right now sitting with me lol. A 3G, 2 3GS's, 2 4's and 2 4S's. I'll probably throw the 4's and 4S's on craigslist. The 3G will go to eBay because noone around here will buy it and the 3GS I'm not sure of yet. I make pretty decent money doing that.

Gazelle is BS! Rip offs

Sold my unlocked black 64gb 4S on eBay for $460 and cleared $400 after fees and shipping. Paid for most of my new iPhone 5
    Black iPhone 4 32gb. MacBook Pro (but still have a Gateway Desktop running Windows 7 Professional)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12