+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPhone 5's A6 CPUs Running at 1.3GHz According to New Geekbench Results

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by lkailburn Lucky you Shrug* I've never gotten more than 4:30 or 4:45 actual usage on any of the devices I've owned, 4 hours being the norm He
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkailburn View Post
    Lucky you Shrug* I've never gotten more than 4:30 or 4:45 actual usage on any of the devices I've owned, 4 hours being the norm
    He is lucky or his day doesn't consist of "business regular" use I'm lucky if i get 8 before having to hit the charger.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tperry View Post
    He is lucky or his day doesn't consist of "business regular" use I'm lucky if i get 8 before having to hit the charger.
    Lol yes my regular usage is business usage. Phone calls, emails and texting. During the day my personal phone is used for business needs. Constantly on it and take multiple calls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    It's to conserve battery life otherwise you'll end up like Android phones with batteries dying out every few hours.
    Do you ever have anything good to say except Samsuck and general Android bashing? Because clearly, you don't have a clue what your talking about.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Lol yes my regular usage is business usage. Phone calls, emails and texting. During the day my personal phone is used for business needs. Constantly on it and take multiple calls.
    Mines been on this time for 9 hours and just got the low battery alert. You must have got the one with the Energizer bunny in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimz View Post
    Do you ever have anything good to say except Samsuck and general Android bashing? Because clearly, you don't have a clue what your talking about.
    He has a limited vocabulary. It all has to fit on two sides of a single sheet of toilet paper.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12