Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DisplayMate: The iPhone 5 Screen is the "Best Smartphone Display" We've Seen

Quote Originally Posted by Luismiguellopezx View Post
    Well if you look again theirs not a big difference between the two off then only the brightnes and the valibration !!! But all the rest are the same!!! I just say that is your choose to pick what ever phone you want!!! I like big screens but apple really disipoint of me wirh only .5 mi. But the orhers ones are like 5.5 mi. Apple should be more compivitivewith a better screen so i can say ok this phoe sucks for this reason
    I think you forgot the fact that color quality, brightness, and calibration were the only real aspects that determine display quality.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Channan View Post
    Whenever something is reported in favor of the iPhone, there's always that one person who can't help but spew sarcasm, as if everyone bought the Galaxy S III for the superior screen alone.

And smh at the people saying the Galaxy S III's screen looks washed out. You obviously don't know what washed out means. It's the very opposite of what the Galaxy S III's screen is; too rich in color.

That is exactly right, to rich in color, to vibrant, unrealistic. Washed out would be faded, with no coloring...lol People with grammar issues, lighten up for gosh sakes its a blog not a novel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12