+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Introduces Personal Pickup for Consumers who want the iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple Introduces Personal Pickup for Consumers who want the iPhone 5

If you were one of the many who wanted an iPhone 5 on Friday only to find out that they have been sold out, there might be some good news for you. Word is out saying that Apple has begun taking personal pickup orders, giving every one another chance.

Consumers will be able to load up the Apple Store app on their iPhone, iPad, or online store to see if they there are any iPhones available. If there are, youíll be given the opportunity to purchase one for in-store pickup the following day. If you donít pick up your iPhone 5 in twenty-four hours, your money will be refunded. If there arenít any iPhone 5s near you available for personal pickup, you can just try again the next day.

Since the shipping dates have slid to mid-October for individuals ordering the iPhone 5 from Appleís official website, this is going to be the best way to get a device immediately. If you are interested in, get ready and download the app now.

Source: AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thank God I got mine the first day. My friend was looking forward to this all day and for the first 10 minutes the site wouldn't work and 10 minutes later there were no local pickups available.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMindedBoy View Post
    Thank God I got mine the first day. My friend was looking forward to this all day and for the first 10 minutes the site wouldn't work and 10 minutes later there were no local pickups available.
    Same here it was a relief knowing that the phone had been sold out and it will take weeks or a month before you can re order. Gotta tell this news to my friends since some of them wants to buy one but most of the stores are out of stock.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Im stuck in the 3-4 week zone damn if only i had gotten my paycheck before the release date anyone know if we can cancel order and do in-store pickup

Thanks
    i got my from my local store but i was reloading the page every 5 min for 3 hour into the pick up store option became available and it was only available for less than a min and then it was sold out every where in nyc.

Thanks
    i just got am email telling that my iphone is ready for pick.