+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Late Pre-Orders Seeing Improved Shipping Dates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Breezy215 I never pre order, I just go to an AT&T store in the burbs early in the morning and Ta Da!!! No line, no crowd... I
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy215 View Post
    I never pre order, I just go to an AT&T store in the burbs early in the morning and Ta Da!!! No line, no crowd...
    I just ordered mine on Verizons website, and FedEx was at my door at Noon on Friday Sept 21st. Turned off my iPhone 4S and turned on my new iPhone 5. Done. Got $350 for my 4S on eBays Instant Sale. Now I just need a jailbreak for iOS 6!!!
    Last edited by jeffrh; 09-24-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soldoutluck View Post
    Mine is on a flight from china as I type, UPS doesn't show an ETA but the email I got from apple is saying the 28th so I'm hopping it shows up early until then iPhone 5 Music Video - YouTube
    Hahaha I look so much like that guy in the video. Always refreshing the UPS tracking page, hoping some kind of magic would teleport it to my door 5 days early

Thanks

I did not pre order I just went to the AT&T store this morning and picked up the only IPHONE left if a 50miles of Atlanta. A white/silver 64gb 5 and the ups truck cam in at same time with otter boxes for the 5 so got 1 of them also.

Thanks

Still waiting on ours. Was told 2 weeks. I call BS! Still says processing...
    Last edited by GunHo198; 09-24-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks

Dear David Ford,
    Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T regarding your order/delivery status. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. My name is Thelma Taylor, and I will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

I regret to inform you that delivery of your pre-order for iPhone 5, originally scheduled for September 21, 2012, will be delayed. Devices purchased as part of presale are shipped on a first come first serve basis. The actual shipment date is not guaranteed and may be delayed for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and customer's completion of other required AT&T business processes.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12