Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: That Was Fast... iPhone 5 Already Jailbroken

  1. #61
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 68 Times in 48 Posts

    They are smart enough to wait to release the jb for obvious reasons. They are to difficult to come by anymore to just through it out there on the version of ios 6. We all know there will be 1 or 2 quick updates to fix post release issues.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone925 View Post
    What a wonderful news. I was so missing the iBlacklist thank you so much developers for this wonderful jailbreak thank you so much
    The firmware came out 2 days ago. How much can you really be missing it? Maybe you shouldn't rush to update?
    Hmm...

  3. #63
    That means that either they have the untethered JB done this fast and it just needs to have big fixes or that the iPhone 5 is so terrible that the Tether works.

  4. #64
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts

    (again)
    Wow....

  5. #65
    Iirc, musclenerd did the same thing with the 4s. I wouldn't be holding my breath.

  6. #66
    There was someone from the Dev Team that had a JB for the 4S on 5.0 within days of the release of the 4S. Same thing over and over. It'll be closer to Christmas before we have an untethered Jailbreak. I would love to be wrong. But I'm not on this one.. :-(

    And hey -- I wonder what Verizon is thinking by unlocking out of the box for iP5? They're losing a bunch of cash for overseas travelers. I mean it makes the case for switching to Verizon so much more compelling. LTE in my area w/Verizon but not w/AT&T and unlocked out of box??.. Please.... that's like a dream.. And people have been squawking for so long about Verizon being pricey-er - but with my 4 Smartphones and one regular phone on Verizon with a shared 6GB data plan between the 5 phones. It's $260/mo. That's the EXACT same thing I'm paying with AT&T for the 5 phones on their new Shared Data plans.. Since Verizon offers me LTE 'now' -- seems like a no-brainer to switch..

    But I digress....

  7. #67
    Looking forward for the jailbreak for iPhone 5 but I think this phone suck I wish I never traded my iPhone 4GS for the new one. It is slow as sh$t and real bad all around. The screen is better but it take 10 hours to download any application and I am using wifi to do so. Don't buy the new phone 5 and I love the iPhone I had all of them from the first one and I never been so mad as I am today

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy russian View Post
    Looking forward for the jailbreak for iPhone 5 but I think this phone suck I wish I never traded my iPhone 4GS for the new one. It is slow as sh$t and real bad all around. The screen is better but it take 10 hours to download any application and I am using wifi to do so. Don't buy the new phone 5 and I love the iPhone I had all of them from the first one and I never been so mad as I am today
    Uhhh... You do realize that is a carrier coverage issue not iPhone 5 issue right?
    I'm downloading at 37mbps where as on the 4s it was 4.5-6mbps, I would call that damn better!
    Last edited by jwil736; 09-21-2012 at 11:55 PM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy russian View Post
    Looking forward for the jailbreak for iPhone 5 but I think this phone suck I wish I never traded my iPhone 4GS for the new one. It is slow as sh$t and real bad all around. The screen is better but it take 10 hours to download any application and I am using wifi to do so. Don't buy the new phone 5 and I love the iPhone I had all of them from the first one and I never been so mad as I am today
    Sorry to hear your experience with the new Iphone 5. Dont worry, if you're not happy with it you can always sell it at craigslist for a good price and get the 4S in return so you can be happy again.

    I too got the 4S and was looking forward on the new Iphone 5. I went to the apple store today after work and check out the Iphone 5 and was disappointed on its out come. So I wont be getting the Iphone 5 and will just keep using my 4S.
    Iphone 4S - T-Mobile Prepaid Plan No Contract

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by jwil736 View Post
    Uhhh... You do realize that is a carrier coverage issue not iPhone 5 issue right?
    I'm downloading at 37mbps where as on the 4s it was 4.5-6mbps, I would call that damn better!
    Well I have to say I wish that was my case but I am using wifi to download and I also have Verizon LTE(4G) but since it is on wifi it does not matter what company carrier you have. I had every single iPhone and it is not my first rodeo. I love the iPhone but I have to say this one really sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HachiRoku View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience with the new Iphone 5. Dont worry, if you're not happy with it you can always sell it at craigslist for a good price and get the 4S in return so you can be happy again.

    I too got the 4S and was looking forward on the new Iphone 5. I went to the apple store today after work and check out the Iphone 5 and was disappointed on its out come. So I wont be getting the Iphone 5 and will just keep using my 4S.
    I wish I was as smart as you, I always run to get the new one as soon as it comes out and I had the first Iphone, 2,3,4,4.5 and now the 5 but I was always so happy but I guess I will learn for next time. Oh and the battery is not 8 hours of talk time maybe 4 but I think 3 hours is more accurate.
    Last edited by crazy russian; 09-22-2012 at 12:08 AM.

  11. #71
    OMG, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE THAT IN 24 HOURS THE SITE ACTUALLY HAD MORE THAN 1 MOD NEWS AT A TIME. But really great coverage of the iphone 5 event today, and congrats to Chpwn on JB the iphone 5 and ios 6 at the same time, hopefully the untethered JB will be out before the 5s comes out (that last part wasn't a joke, i am being serious).

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Awesome! Perhaps I won't be waiting to get iPhone 5 all that long after all!
    took the words right out of mouth!

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Months?
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 IOS6 yesterday.
    OK, it was tethered but it was still jailbroken. And Cydia was missing.
    I installed a few cydia apps but as they wern't IOS6 ready I went back to IOS5.1.1

    I thought as soon as Cydia was IOS6 ready then the jailbreak would be released?
    How did you went back to 5.1.1 on the iphone 4, i have my blobs but i don'thave a program to make the custom ISPW.

  14. #74
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    HAWAII
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    How did you went back to 5.1.1 on the iphone 4, i have my blobs but i don'thave a program to make the custom ISPW.
    just use original 5.1.1 ipsw to downgrade. apple is still signing 5.1.1
    Last edited by mindblown; 09-22-2012 at 12:35 AM.

  15. #75
    Default ??
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy russian View Post
    Well I have to say I wish that was my case but I am using wifi to download and I also have Verizon LTE(4G) but since it is on wifi it does not matter what company carrier you have. I had every single iPhone and it is not my first rodeo. I love the iPhone but I have to say this one really sucks.


    I wish I was as smart as you, I always run to get the new one as soon as it comes out and I had the first Iphone, 2,3,4,4.5 and now the 5 but I was always so happy but I guess I will learn for next time. Oh and the battery is not 8 hours of talk time maybe 4 but I think 3 hours is more accurate.
    Dude. Return it and get your 4S back if you don't like it. I really don't understand your whining... maybe there's a $30 restocking fee or something. Horrors.

    I'm pretty happy with my upgrade from 4s --> 5, but I will admit I'm a little worried about how long it will take to get a JB.

  16. #76
    My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Woodland Hills, CA + Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 115 Times in 77 Posts

    You guys are ridiculous! Perhaps you wanted an even larger screen and NFC, but regardless this is still the best iPhone to date. The screen is larger and yet the iPhone is now thinner and lighter. The A6 is a phenomenal piece of hardware. AT&T is keeping my grandfathered unlimited and adding LTE at no additional charge. Verizon is unlocking all new iPhones. Jailbreak aside, is anyone honestly claiming the 4S is in any way superior to the iPhone 5?
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by spice_weasel View Post
    Iirc, musclenerd did the same thing with the 4s. I wouldn't be holding my breath.
    That was a developer account, and muscle nerd was up front about that. Grant said this is actually jail broken, ill take his word for it; he has earned it.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy russian View Post
    Well I have to say I wish that was my case but I am using wifi to download and I also have Verizon LTE(4G) but since it is on wifi it does not matter what company carrier you have. I had every single iPhone and it is not my first rodeo. I love the iPhone but I have to say this one really sucks.


    I wish I was as smart as you, I always run to get the new one as soon as it comes out and I had the first Iphone, 2,3,4,4.5 and now the 5 but I was always so happy but I guess I will learn for next time. Oh and the battery is not 8 hours of talk time maybe 4 but I think 3 hours is more accurate.
    If that was the case, it would be getting around quick, like the maps debacle. I believe literally zero you have to say. And there is no such thing as a 4gs. If you hate it so bad return it.
    Last edited by blwallace5; 09-22-2012 at 02:13 AM.

  18. #78
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Fastest JB ever...... on a new released iPhone.... LOL Bring it!!!

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Awesome! Perhaps I won't be waiting to get iPhone 5 all that long after all!
    Same here

  20. #80
    Livin the iPhone Life bigboyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East Coast
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 245 Times in 163 Posts

    Awesome! Just like the iPhone 4..was jailbroken very quickly! I really wish Apple would promote this as it would be available day 1 :]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •