+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Continues its Anti-Apple Campaign with a new TV Commercial

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
IPhone sets the bar to which all others compare. It is stylish, solid, stable, and does everything I need from of a smartphone and it does it exceedingly well. That
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

IPhone sets the bar to which all others compare. It is stylish, solid, stable, and does everything I need from of a smartphone and it does it exceedingly well. That is why the IPhone succeeds. My 5 arrives tomorrow, as does my wife's and we cannot wait!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Its an opinion in the end. We are all entitled. Funny how we all pick sides and defend them tooth and nail. What is Apple giving us? What is Samsung giving us? Not a damn thing! Relax and get the phone of your choice..yikes.
    first world problems..

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammy1977 View Post
    I love these commercials!! Most of it is so true! I have a 4S, wife has the SG3, which is a better phone IMO. I don't expect the 5 to be much better...
    Exactly. The iPhone 5 is trash compared to the sg3

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

That commercial is funny as heck to me lol. I love my Apple products to death lol.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I liked the commercial actually. Very witty and well done. Either way guys, enjoy YOUR phone (whatever OS and manufacturer you pick).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFox View Post
    How is he 'talking out of his a**'?

It's already been reported that Samsung are set to unveil the Galaxy S4 early next year -Google it if you want to.

As for everything else, he's right about that. Like Apple, Samsung will naturally upgrade their product, so there will be improvements from the S3. No doubt a bigger screen, better processor etc etc. They're hardly going to release a new phone if the specs haven't been improved.

Judging by your signature though, I reckon you're only going to continue kicking off at Apple fans. Whatevs.
    I guess he couldn't sense the sarcasm when I said the 6 core processor and peanut butter and jelly software. Since that's all that Samsung does. I guess some people take everything literal...

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Samsung denied that rumor btw. Talking out of his a** by saying it's gonna have 6 cores and the next version of the OS when Google hasn't announced anything about it. I have no preference to "kicking fans" whether it be Apple or Android fans that talk nonsense. Hate both fanboys equally
    It's called sarcasm....
    Last edited by Eiswritsat; 09-20-2012 at 11:22 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattme11 View Post
    to me i want soming that can Fit in my hand and pockets, a good battery life and alot of customization. my iphone 4 gives me a good battery because ive looked after it, a good size not to big or to small and with it been jailbroken i have a **** ton of customization.
    You must be a tiny guy! I feel bad for you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saved0ne View Post
    And why are you on an Apple website? Rofl.

Boom nuffsed.
    Maybe because his WIFE has an iPhone, and like lots of husbands, he tries to keep up with facts for her phone.

BOOM. Nuff said.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Apple bashes competition in advertising and it's just good marketing.
    Samsung does it and its "anti-apple"

...uhhh
    Only adverts I have seen by apple tell you about the apple product and nothing else!! Try putting some glasses on

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Is that how closed minded and self center person you are? That you don't talk to anyone else unless they have an iphone? Must not have many friends then
    I wasn't talking about myself. I'm at work, not in line at an Apple store. I was talking about the iFanboys who treat Apple like a religion and a phone like some sacred idol. I'm talking about the Steve Jobs worshippers who defend anything and everything Apple does and who mindlessly attack anyone who critiques something Apple does or points out a positive aspect of a Samsung product.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    No, not trash. Just different from it. Each has its strong points and weak points.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Believe it or not this commercial gave more credit than iPhone is due, the lines I am seeing is not that long this year.

I drove by Apple Store this morning to see if there is a line, there was a very short line. Not even close to what I have seen on iPhone previous launches.
    Got into the office and saw the 2 iFanbois not in the office yet, so I knew they went to get iPhone 5.
    They came in not long after I got in, they did not need to wake up early to get in line.
    Each of them went to the AT&T store near them at 9AM and got one, which would be unheard of on previous launches.
    So it did not sell out until the around 10AM which is 1 hour after the store opened.
    According to the AT&T rep they said they got 1/2 the inventory compared to what they had on launch for iPhone 4S yet it took this long to sell out...
    Last edited by unison999; 09-21-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,462 Times in 2,698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    Believe it or not this commercial gave more credit than iPhone is due, the lines I am seeing is not that long this year.

I drove by Apple Store this morning to see if there is a line, there was a very short line. Not even close to what I have seen on iPhone previous launches.
    Got into the office and saw the 2 iFanbois not in the office yet, so I knew they went to get iPhone 5.
    They came in not long after I got in, they did not need to wake up early to get in line.
    Each of them went to the AT&T store near them at 9AM and got one, which would be unheard of on previous launches.
    So it did not sell out until the around 10AM which is 1 hour after the store opened.
    According to the AT&T rep they said they got 1/2 the inventory compared to what they had on launch for iPhone 4S yet it took this long to sell out...
    Wish I could same the same about the line here in NYC. My friend is there since 6am still there waiting to get he's iPhone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    Man, I want some of the stuff you're smoking..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Didn't see this ad until passing by a crowd in line at the apple store and they were talking about the ad. The ad is dead on...lol I actually think I saw or heard the exact same comments from a majority of the people in line. I wouldn't be suprised if half of the people on here responding weren't actually in line themselves. Too funny.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

So I've been playing with my iPhone 5 for a couple hours and I can tell you that it's hardly and differences. I mean its the same FREAKING performance as the 4s. I can't even see a difference in speed. Then my iPhone 4S is booting faster. WTF!!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone LTechTalk's Avatar
    Thanks

Samsung are jealous of apple obviously ! But apple has more fans and customers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LTechTalk View Post
    Samsung are jealous of apple obviously ! But apple has more fans and customers
    I know one thing. I'm "slightly" hard of hearing, and for me the S3 speaker was MUCH louder than the iPhone 5. Hell, my old 4 was louder than this current version. Really becoming more disappointed in it as the day goes by. At least I still have 13 days left to decide if I want to keep it, return it for refund or that I like it so well that I return the 32 and grab the 64.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345