+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 98

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Samsung Continues its Anti-Apple Campaign with a new TV Commercial

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
why get the S3?? The S7 will be out by the time the next iPhone arrives with an even BIGGER screen, a bunch of ******** stuff that you wont use,
...
  1. #61
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    why get the S3?? The S7 will be out by the time the next iPhone arrives with an even BIGGER screen, a bunch of ******** stuff that you wont use, and it will still have the same ****** plastic construction quality. Screw Samsung and their POS phones that they never support more than a few months before they move on to the NEXT BIG PHONE!

  2. #62
    What's Jailbreak? jadid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by fumiteru View Post
    This is so childish!!!! Just say you have a best phone, and consumers will decide what's best for them... this ad makes me think of my grandparents... back to the 60s...
    So I believe you also thought the PC Vs Mac commercial from Apple were childish, right? Because Apple could have simply said they have a better computer and allow the consumer to deiced what's best for them, right?

  3. #63
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Why get the S3?? The S7 will be out by the time the next iPhone arrives with an even BIGGER screen, a bunch of ******** stuff that you wont use, and it will still have the same ****** plastic construction quality. Screw Samsung and their POS phones that they never support more than a few months before they move on to the NEXT BIG PHONE!

    Why get the S3?? The S7 will be out by the time the next iPhone arrives with an even BIGGER screen, a bunch of bullcrap stuff that you wont use, and it will still have the same horrible plastic construction quality. Screw Samsung and their POS phones that they never support more than a few months before they move on to the NEXT BIG PHONE!

  4. #64
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Retrolock View Post
    It's a funny commercial. It's just too weird to see two guys bumping their phones lol. What for a music playlist? Next thing you know they'll be bumping.. way down there lol
    I'm still laughing about this.⬆⬆
    The commercial was funny, I'm still not switching to the SGS3, but I can laugh at the jabs taken at us "fan boys"
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  5. #65
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    They can make fun of people standing in lines for iPhones all they want, but anyone with the the smallest amount of common sense know that Samsung would love to have that kind of demand and attention .

    I agree. Not an apple fan boy or anything but when have you ever seen or heard about ppl waiting in line for hours just to buy a Samsung or an HTC, BlackBerry Or any phone that isn't the iPhone?

  6. #66
    My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 80 Times in 58 Posts

    the only problem is that the SG3 is running Android... sooooo.... yeah... thats a thing...

  7. #67
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Isnt the galaxy S4 suppose to be released in march? im sure it will have a 6 core processor, bigger screen, Android's peanut butter and jelly sandwich software, and even harder throw to zoom feature. All the Fandroids will buy it even though they just bought the galaxy S3 but yet call iPhone owners SHEEP. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....

  8. #68
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    B7R
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiswritsat View Post
    Isnt the galaxy S4 suppose to be released in march? im sure it will have a 6 core processor, bigger screen, Android's peanut butter and jelly sandwich software, and even harder throw to zoom feature. All the Fandroids will buy it even though they just bought the galaxy S3 but yet call iPhone owners SHEEP. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.....
    Talk about talking out of your A**
    from my rooted Droid DNA

  9. #69
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 48 Times in 38 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Apple bashes competition in advertising and it's just good marketing.
    Samsung does it and its "anti-apple"

    ...uhhh
    Apple's commercials were a critique on the competing product.

    Samsung's are just making fun of the users.

    Big difference in style, intent, and maturity.

  10. #70
    What's Jailbreak? SneakyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Talk about talking out of your A**
    How is he 'talking out of his a**'?

    It's already been reported that Samsung are set to unveil the Galaxy S4 early next year -Google it if you want to.

    As for everything else, he's right about that. Like Apple, Samsung will naturally upgrade their product, so there will be improvements from the S3. No doubt a bigger screen, better processor etc etc. They're hardly going to release a new phone if the specs haven't been improved.

    Judging by your signature though, I reckon you're only going to continue kicking off at Apple fans. Whatevs.

  11. #71
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    B7R
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFox View Post
    How is he 'talking out of his a**'?

    It's already been reported that Samsung are set to unveil the Galaxy S4 early next year -Google it if you want to.

    As for everything else, he's right about that. Like Apple, Samsung will naturally upgrade their product, so there will be improvements from the S3. No doubt a bigger screen, better processor etc etc. They're hardly going to release a new phone if the specs haven't been improved.

    Judging by your signature though, I reckon you're only going to continue kicking off at Apple fans. Whatevs.
    Samsung denied that rumor btw. Talking out of his a** by saying it's gonna have 6 cores and the next version of the OS when Google hasn't announced anything about it. I have no preference to "kicking fans" whether it be Apple or Android fans that talk nonsense. Hate both fanboys equally
    from my rooted Droid DNA

  12. #72
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy1977 View Post
    I love these commercials!! Most of it is so true! I have a 4S, wife has the SG3, which is a better phone IMO. I don't expect the 5 to be much better...
    And why are you on an Apple website? Rofl.

    Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    Apple's commercials were a critique on the competing product.

    Samsung's are just making fun of the users.

    Big difference in style, intent, and maturity.
    Boom nuffsed.

  13. #73
    Green Apple Jammol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts

    I understand all the fanboy stuff....

    I have owned iPhones since the first, and all of them up until the iPhone4.(my wife has it now). I tried out android and really liked it, because of the unity it offered, just like Apple has unity with it's product. I now have the SG3, and it is really a good phone. I am not disappointed by it. Why? Because it does everything that my iPhones did.

    I don't care about who copies who, and if you really want to get down to it, Apple did it's own share of copying. How come no-one is talking about that?! Each company brings what they do to the table, end of story.

    And to the guy that said something about the S7?! Really? It's been a trend of Android makers to release multiple phones. So PLEASE, END THAT STUPID ARGUMENT!!!

    And to be fair, what has really been improved upon with the iPhone5 that the iPhone4s couldn't do? Really?! And why the hell would you make a phone so big yet so slim and hard to hold Samsung?!!!!


    Dammit all to hell.

  14. #74
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    to me i want soming that can Fit in my hand and pockets, a good battery life and alot of customization. my iphone 4 gives me a good battery because ive looked after it, a good size not to big or to small and with it been jailbroken i have a **** ton of customization.

  15. #75
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,653
    Thanks
    6,070
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 2,704 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammol View Post
    I understand all the fanboy stuff....

    I have owned iPhones since the first, and all of them up until the iPhone4.(my wife has it now). I tried out android and really liked it, because of the unity it offered, just like Apple has unity with it's product. I now have the SG3, and it is really a good phone. I am not disappointed by it. Why? Because it does everything that my iPhones did.

    I don't care about who copies who, and if you really want to get down to it, Apple did it's own share of copying. How come no-one is talking about that?! Each company brings what they do to the table, end of story.

    And to the guy that said something about the S7?! Really? It's been a trend of Android makers to release multiple phones. So PLEASE, END THAT STUPID ARGUMENT!!!

    And to be fair, what has really been improved upon with the iPhone5 that the iPhone4s couldn't do? Really?! And why the hell would you make a phone so big yet so slim and hard to hold Samsung?!!!!


    Dammit all to hell.
    All bs dude... Have u seen any iPhone coming out and called galaxy killer or android killer?! Is the other way all damn phones the comes out is called iPhone killer and yet the iPhone is on the top alone. 1. iPhone then everything else. I have galaxy s3 and feels like a damn toy. Now when u have an iPhone feels like a phone and for sure looks much better. Take ur post to another place. All to hell!!!

  16. #76
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What an unrealistic commercial. The people waiting in line for hours at an Apple store would never call an S3 "cool." Hell, they wouldn't even talk to the person holding a Samsung.

  17. #77
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I was a iphone fan, but when 4s came out, I bought a Galaxy s2 and loved it, blowen away with what it coud do right out of the box. I could not wait for the Galaxy s3, and love it. I carry it in my shirt pocket, never really cared about what the plastic covers because I put a case on any phone I owned. Not for looks but for protecting in the job I have ( Millwright ). There is no way I would go back to Itunes and JB as long as Apple keeps playing catch up. Galaxy s3 rocks, it is amazing phone. There is just no comparing the Galaxy s3 with the Iphone 5. With saying that, my wife hates my phone. way to busy for her. So I took her to order her a Iphone 5, and I bet it will be a very nice solid phone and she will love it.
    I am typing this on my Macbook Air, without a doubt the best laptop I have every owned, and like the Galaxy s3, I plan on never going back to a PC.
    If you still love Iphone, more power to you my friend, it will be a great phone. I was hoping Apple was going to blow the top off with this update, just in my mind, very disappointing.

  18. #78
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    B7R
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    All bs dude... Have u seen any iPhone coming out and called galaxy killer or android killer?! Is the other way all damn phones the comes out is called iPhone killer and yet the iPhone is on the top alone. 1. iPhone then everything else. I have galaxy s3 and feels like a damn toy. Now when u have an iPhone feels like a phone and for sure looks much better. Take ur post to another place. All to hell!!!
    Weird, it's the other way around for me. The iphone feels like a damn fragile toy. The SIII and the One X say Hi to your iphone is on the top alone statement. Two phones that provide more features to the user, heck even my Galaxy Nexus performs better than any iphone i have used. But it all comes down to personal preference!

    Quote Originally Posted by td1439 View Post
    What an unrealistic commercial. The people waiting in line for hours at an Apple store would never call an S3 "cool." Hell, they wouldn't even talk to the person holding a Samsung.
    Is that how closed minded and self center person you are? That you don't talk to anyone else unless they have an iphone? Must not have many friends then
    from my rooted Droid DNA

  19. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyFox View Post
    How is he 'talking out of his a**'?

    It's already been reported that Samsung are set to unveil the Galaxy S4 early next year -Google it if you want to.

    As for everything else, he's right about that. Like Apple, Samsung will naturally upgrade their product, so there will be improvements from the S3. No doubt a bigger screen, better processor etc etc. They're hardly going to release a new phone if the specs haven't been improved.

    Judging by your signature though, I reckon you're only going to continue kicking off at Apple fans. Whatevs.
    The bigger screen is the Note 2 that is coming out (November'ish) and comes with a quad core clocked at 1.6 and I think a 5.8" screen. If I remember correctly,the "S4 being announced in March" info was refuted by Samsung.
    Last edited by Tperry; 09-20-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

  20. #80
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,653
    Thanks
    6,070
    Thanked 5,468 Times in 2,704 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmaster View Post
    I was a iphone fan, but when 4s came out, I bought a Galaxy s2 and loved it, blowen away with what it coud do right out of the box. I could not wait for the Galaxy s3, and love it. I carry it in my shirt pocket, never really cared about what the plastic covers because I put a case on any phone I owned. Not for looks but for protecting in the job I have ( Millwright ). There is no way I would go back to Itunes and JB as long as Apple keeps playing catch up. Galaxy s3 rocks, it is amazing phone. There is just no comparing the Galaxy s3 with the Iphone 5. With saying that, my wife hates my phone. way to busy for her. So I took her to order her a Iphone 5, and I bet it will be a very nice solid phone and she will love it.
    I am typing this on my Macbook Air, without a doubt the best laptop I have every owned, and like the Galaxy s3, I plan on never going back to a PC.
    If you still love Iphone, more power to you my friend, it will be a great phone. I was hoping Apple was going to blow the top off with this update, just in my mind, very disappointing.
    Respect ur post more than any other here. Because u love a phone does not means the other phone are piss of sh**t. I do like my galaxy s3 but it feels like a toy and my iPhone 4s which is my personal feels better again is just my opinion. I can say I have the best to two world. And waiting for what I hope is the best phone yet iPhone 5.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts