Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 133

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 6 Released - Full Review

  1. #101
    Only problem is I can't over the air update from beta 4 to iOS 6 final release and it tells me its all up to date. Boo

  2. #102
    btw.: can't wait to have yoda for the maps voice-over :-P

  3. #103
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,723
    Thanks
    6,955
    Thanked 15,504 Times in 7,091 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by energiesource View Post
    Only problem is I can't over the air update from beta 4 to iOS 6 final release and it tells me its all up to date. Boo
    Apple doesn't do OTA updates from beta firmware to publicly released firmware.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Apple doesn't do OTA updates from beta firmware to publicly released firmware.
    Would be nice to be able to update in iTunes though lol

  5. #105
    iPhoneaholic iH85CH001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    I honestly liked the original YouTube app. I dont know why everyone picks on it.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeD View Post
    btw.: can't wait to have yoda for the maps voice-over :-P
    Awesome

    I keep getting errors on my iPad 2 saying there was a problem with downloading yet my girls iPad 3 just zoomed on by installed and new ios6. Lol. I'll wait for the 4s don't wanna lose my jailbreak. Been thinking about going the windows phone route but not sure

  7. #107
    Do Not Disturb completely broken on my iPhone 4. Regardless of settings, all calls got through at all times. And yes, I have tested every possible situation you can imagine. Yes, that one, too. And that one.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SAND33P View Post
    The aesthetics have been improved, but there is still allot of work apple needs doing before their OS can be called 'pretty'. In any case they are doing a damn sight better than android in the design area. I have to say despite how much i don't like it, windows phone 7 has quite a good look!

    Looking forward to saving up for an iPhone 4 one day!
    win phone? heresy!!!

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by iH85CH001 View Post
    I honestly liked the original YouTube app. I dont know why everyone picks on it.
    its too slow and clunky, loads like forever (not everyone has a 100mbps connection) the new youtube app is fast and modern looking
    iphone 5 16gb iOS 6.1 beta 4

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrolock View Post
    its too slow and clunky, loads like forever (not everyone has a 100mbps connection) the new youtube app is fast and modern looking
    Agreed. It is a lot quicker

  11. #111
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Anyone else having problems updating? Getting an error message.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtDeko View Post
    Anyone else having problems updating? Getting an error message.
    What error message?

  13. #113
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    What error message?
    Everytime, I'm close too finishing the download, I get a pop up, saying " an error occurred while downloading iOS 6. "

  14. #114
    since i have updated my apps keep crashing. also when i have been in settings its crashes as well hope apple will fix this quickly

  15. #115
    Who standing in line tmrw morning!!!!

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Who standing in line tmrw morning!!!!
    For no reason at all. I have a feeling the 5s will blow the 5 out the water with some crazy new feature.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by itsTrentB View Post
    For no reason at all. I have a feeling the 5s will blow the 5 out the water with some crazy new feature.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped it in 6 months.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped it in 6 months.
    Imagine the backlash if that were to be true....CRAZY

  19. #119
    My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stuck in Ohio
    Posts
    514
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 185 Times in 116 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Awesome

    I keep getting errors on my iPad 2 saying there was a problem with downloading yet my girls iPad 3 just zoomed on by installed and new ios6. Lol. I'll wait for the 4s don't wanna lose my jailbreak. Been thinking about going the windows phone route but not sure
    Yeah for the first time I'm not excited to update and have been thinking about windows phone or android for awhile now. The iPhone just isn't as cool as it used to be

  20. #120
    Hopefully 6 am isn't to late. The vzw store near me opens at 8. The things u do for females.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •