Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMac Inventory Shortage Signals Refresh is Around the Corner

Thanks

Default iMac Inventory Shortage Signals Refresh is Around the Corner

According to a recently released report, some Apple authorized resellers are seeing little to no inventory of current iMac models in the supply chain, hinting that a refresh for the model is around the corner. An anonymous Apple Authorized Service Provider told the folks over at TUAW that the iMac channel supply is running extremely low, with inventory listed at zero for many models. The provider mentioned the following:

While putting in an order today we stumbled upon both our suppliers have no stock of 21 or 27 inch iMacs. One picture has an estimated ETA while the other shows all current models at 0 stock. All 4 models look similar to the picture that displays the ETAs.
    The source was referring to a pair of screenshots taken from the suppliers’ inventory systems, which indicated almost every iMac model was out of stock. The imminent refresh has been around for a while but more recent reports claimed Apple’s upstream suppliers were shipping next-generation iMacs and a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display ahead of a September of October launch date. As of right now it isn’t clear whether Apple will present the two machines at a single event or roll them out separately, however the company is said to be revealing eight new devices this fall with the first major debut being last week’s iPhone 5 announcements. We’ll have to wait patiently to see what’s to come.

Source: TUAW

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

Thats great, but i wish they would bring back the MacBook.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still waiting...