+ Reply
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Releases New Anti-iPhone Ads: "It Doesn't Take a Genius"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
FanDroids eat your hearts out. http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/09...ark-geekbench/
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Thanks

good post.
    you guys should watch iphone 5 hands on reviews on youtube.
    you would be amaze how fast is it
    Last edited by mindblown; 09-17-2012 at 12:22 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 0_MAX_0 View Post
    Hahaha funny **** kikerman thats true and i think hes stupid
    Except u can add more to the price to cover the tires but can not on-sell the apps you have bought from the app store :/ bad analogy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    you do know galaxy s3 has hit scores around 1700 on jelly bean right?so yea lol. only a matter of time until jb s rolled out on the s3.

but i have seen higher scores than that posted on mac rumors from s3 owners.the quad core versions and test hits 1800 with ease which passes the 5 btw

but lets be honest at the end of the day s3 has more under the hood and software wise than the iphone.
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 09-17-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    you do know galaxy s3 has hit scores around 1700 on jelly bean right?so yea lol. only a matter of time until jb s rolled out on the s3.

but i have seen higher scores than that posted on mac rumors from s3 owners.

but lets be honest at the end of the day s3 has more under the hood and software wise than the iphone.
    Doesn't matter unless your going to compare Apples to Apples, If you really wanna compare? Take a new iPhone and a S3 out of there box's and then run tests and compare scores. Making remarks about scores of phones that have gotten up to whatever scores. Have no idea what apps they have running or what custom roms they have load on the S3.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Doesn't matter unless your going to compare Apples to Apples, If you really wanna compare? Take a new iPhone and a S3 out of there box's and then run tests and compare scores. Making remarks about scores of phones that have gotten up to whatever scores. Have no idea what apps they have running or what custom roms they have load on the S3.
    How so? Because it makes the iPhone seem better? I believe if your going to be taking benchmarks you should be comparing the maximum potential of devices.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What I think is interesting to note is that they mention the iPhone 5 has 1GB of RAM.. Apple didn't say anything about the RAM but I hope the 1GB is correct!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Love it!! Can't wait to get it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

yea whatever android boy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Not gonna lie, Samsung does have a damn good phone. I would go for it if it wasn't plastic and had Jellybean. So for now just sticking with my iPhone 4!
    I'm with you. All these "features" are fantastic and I'm sure the SIII is a great phone. I am strongly against this marketing campaign though. If your product truly is superior, why is the "inferior" phone being set as the comparison?

Until Samsung can create the same status of owning their product, (which they have in many of the other electronic markets) they most likely won't overtake Apple. It just gives the iPhone more credit when others are trying to tout how much better they are.

(Almost done)

In my humble opinion, if you make a quality product, market it correctly, and put your efforts into selling YOUR item instead of trying to belittle the competition, you will come out on top.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Those s3 scores are right of the box my friend so yea.people bashing the s3 with out actually know anything look pretty stupid

out of the box stock the s3 and many users has hit higher scores than the iphone 5,mind you they aren't even on jeally bean and they are on the dual core version

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Exactly. Where was the crazy hype for the s3. We're their sold out pre orders?

It's just a better built phone all around.

Lol. That's a good one...
    Yeah, the per orders ended up in the same boat at release on Verizon. Lots of people ended up wit 2 week + off sets.

Better built is a matter of opinion. How does all that 4S glass hold up when a naked iPhone is dropped on asphalt? I've inadvertently dropped the S3 twice, and other than scuffed plastic and the battery cover popping off, no problems. Dropped my 4S once and had to replace the back glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I wonder if Android forums get the same type of thing where Apple fanboys go into their threads and start trolling. I'm just not sure I see the point in it. If people think an iPhone and all things Apple are pieces of junk why are you even here reading about them? Seems like an awfully big waste of time IMO.
    Yep, it happens.
    Last edited by Tperry; 09-17-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Thanks

The only problem with the S3 is that it is running Android. other than that... its great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    The only problem with the S3 is that it is running Android. other than that... its great!
    That's like saying that the only problem with the iPhone is it runs IOS. Different strokes. Even jailbroke I did not like the limitations that IOS forced on me. Of course, I prefer Linux over other OS's also (flavor of the month is currently Ubuntu).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    The only problem with chocolate ice cream is that it tastes like chocolate.

My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

You apple fan boys are a piece of work. I used to love the iPhone but once you go android you wont' go back that's for sure. And yes the iPhone is junk compared to the GS3 and Galaxy Nexus. Give it a try why don't you or stay loyal to the fan boy club.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    You apple fan boys are a piece of work. I used to love the iPhone but once you go android you wont' go back that's for sure. And yes the iPhone is junk compared to the GS3 and Galaxy Nexus. Give it a try why don't you or stay loyal to the fan boy club.
    So are you android fan boys. If you think the iPhone is junk, what's wrong with others thinking your precious Android devices are junk? Just like you, some people have also tried other devices. Some tried Android devices and didn't like them. Don't assume every iPhone user hasn't tried something else, I sure have. Tried it, didn't like it. Just wasn't for me and not bc I'm oh so loyal. Perhaps you're being a little too loyal to your Android fan boy club?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Riddle me this batman. How can I send a 2 min video through a text message on the sg3 without switching the video format?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Riddle me this batman. How can I send a 2 min video through a text message on the sg3 without switching the video format?
    Is it helicopter?
    from my rooted Droid DNA

Thanks

Don't know if it is a hard coded limit on Verizon or phone limit. Will activate my TB to check.
    The Thunderbolt also warns you the attachment is to large (306mb). Are you inferring that the iPhone will allow you to send a 300+mb attachment via MMS?
    Last edited by Tperry; 09-18-2012 at 04:38 AM.