+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Releases New Anti-iPhone Ads: "It Doesn't Take a Genius"

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm no genius and have the S3 and really haven't had any piece of junk apple phone for a long time. I don't care if it had TMO 3/4G or
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm no genius and have the S3 and really haven't had any piece of junk apple phone for a long time. I don't care if it had TMO 3/4G or not I'd still have the S3 or GN

Thanks
    Thanked 5,499 Times in 2,722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    I'm no genius and have the S3 and really haven't had any piece of junk apple phone for a long time. I don't care if it had TMO 3/4G or not I'd still have the S3 or GN
    Piece of junk? U got the time to just come over to this thread to talk crap? I mean cuz is really crap what u talking about. And I can see why u said ur not a genius I'm sure a genius is smart enough not to say iPhones are junk. I live every iPhone and by far the best phone I ever had but because I love my phone it does not mean galaxy s3 is a piece of junk. S3 amazing phone, but IMO iPhone
    Is the way to go. Is all about opinions I know but if u have nothing better to say peace off.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    And thus reveals the importance for you to come to modmyi and post about how you think Apple products are junk.

I've never had a problem discussing with people maturely different points of views and preference, I just have a hard time understanding why Fandroids aren't going to modmymobile and expressing their hatred for Apple and love for Androids there.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,114 Times in 6,945 Posts

I wonder if Android forums get the same type of thing where Apple fanboys go into their threads and start trolling. I'm just not sure I see the point in it. If people think an iPhone and all things Apple are pieces of junk why are you even here reading about them? Seems like an awfully big waste of time IMO.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (09-16-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I wonder if Android forums get the same type of thing where Apple fanboys go into their threads and start trolling. I'm just not sure I see the point in it. If people think an iPhone and all things Apple are pieces of junk why are you even here reading about them? Seems like an awfully big waste of time IMO.
    Exactly. Stay in your panic room!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Exactly what I think. People start trolling then they start saying this is such a pro Apple site that no other opinions are allowed. It's not the other opinions are not allowed it's just silly that when we speak on behalf of Apple products, suddenly it's considered a hate crime for android users to speak out. It seems more like the "hate"comes from Android users first. Why are they allowed to talk smack and act all fandroid-ish but we're not allowed to defend our choice of choosing the iPhone or a Mac without being called Apple worshippers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (09-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone crouching's Avatar
    Thanks

Samsung was careful not to mention what may be the largest advantage the iPhone has over its competitors: the App Store.

Thanks

iMessage and the App Store are the two biggest reasons I could never fully convert to android.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbmxer View Post
    Saw this one from someone that replied to 9To5Mac when they posted the same photo.

Completely and totally unnecessary feature
    Beyond invconvenient
    lol
    Last edited by garfielgato2; 09-16-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks

Well i been on this site for a while also owned every iphone since day one,a few weeks ago i switched to the s3,never going back to the iphone but that's me personally,everything about the s3 in my view owns the iphone ,tho id give the iphone the mp3 options/and siri but other than that the s3 is better all around

if apple fixed up ios and redesigned there phone maybe id consider it but it really needs a lot of fixing.also love the fact that i don't need to jail break my phone for anything so far,everything stock is already there for me.not to mention the battery life is amazing on the s3 compared to my 4s or any iphone for that matter,i can go on and on but i know id be called a troll or a hater etc

to each there own tho. hope everyone enjoys either device they go with,but what ever you do stay away from sprint crappy service

atnt/verizon

verizon 4g lte i am hitting 30 mb down and 17 mb up and i have hit higher than that in manhattan nyc
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 09-16-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks

iMessage and the App Store are the two biggest reasons I could never fully convert to android.
    Is that because you live in paradise and the rest of us are stuck here in the real world?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Is that because you live in paradise and the rest of us are stuck here in the real world?
    Yes

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

catstide (09-16-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey All:

1st post here...and am a really recent convert with a 32g 4s and loving it..I have had androids since they first came out...so I know a little bit about how they work with 3 of the major carriers.I'm on ATT with my Iphone..and have to say the over all experience is way better...even if this one is not the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread came out..lol...lol

FWIW...I had 3 of the new G3's...and took all of them back.Each one had a major battery issue..and also had the battery plummet issue along with poor wi-fi connecting and LTE connecting..I did love the larger screen..but..even with it..and all of the other goodies it had wasn't enough for me to keep them. I need a phone that is not buggy..and works out of the box...without having to root it and put a custom rom on it to make it just stable enough for a daily driver.

While the new US G3 is feature packed..that really is not as much as what they are trying to let on..What good does all the eye candy do except drain the battery faster than normal...and I was lucky to get a 1/2 days use out of mine with everything turned off on it..not to mention having to reboot the thing at least 5 times a week just to make it function.

You guys already know Samsung is full of crap...they always have been since the first Galaxy came out the Captivate...which I still own and play with....and it has taken 3 years for them to get where they are with this new version...and they still are using their customers for Beta testers..Nothing like having to join a class action lawsuit against them just to get issues corrected..which many are doing..so...I don't see anything changing anytime soon...Samsung is about the slowest company to fix any issue with their phones..

While the G3 is a nice phone for those who have a fully functional one..they still are 1/2 baked..and one of the latest features (NFC) won't be really usable till the rest of the world decides to upgrade their equipment..and let me tell you about all of those nifty extras like tilt and zoom and all of that...Run all of those proximity sensors for any length of time and see just how much usage you get out of it..

In all honesty...I have had it with buggy phones...and is the reason I chose the 4s as my first Iphone...my kids are all happy since I was a hold out against them...just because I thought I wanted the freedom of a open source OS...well they can keep it..I spent all my free time fiddling around with it..searching for a better custom rom..a better radio so I could actually hear someone calling me on the phone..changing things around...I don't mind changing things..and will most likely jail break my 4s sometime after IOS 6 comes out...but the great thing to me is I don't have to...just to have a rock solid stable phone..and take it from a long term Android fan...I really like the ease of being able to restore these phones with I Tunes with just a click..

I really hope and pray Apple never gives into the marketing scams that Samsung is promoting...and hope they don't release something till it is fully baked and ready for consumption...This is one of the main differences that makes Apple stand above all of the others..and why I made the switch...

While the G3 looks nice on the outside...and does have a lot of nice things going for it..It will never replace the Iphone..not really...Those that know and demand quality over all know this as well..

If you guys want to see all the issues the new G3 has..head over to the xda forums and search it out...you will see exactly what I mean.

Sorry for the long first post...and look forward to talking to you all

Mac

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mdmcatee For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (09-16-2012)

Thanks

Award winning first post! ^^^

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Maybe we should sue Samsung on false advertisement ...

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mdmcatee View Post
    Hey All:

1st post here...and am a really recent convert with a 32g 4s and loving it..I have had androids since they first came out...so I know a little bit about how they work with 3 of the major carriers.I'm on ATT with my Iphone..and have to say the over all experience is way better...even if this one is not the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread came out..lol...lol

FWIW...I had 3 of the new G3's...and took all of them back.Each one had a major battery issue..and also had the battery plummet issue along with poor wi-fi connecting and LTE connecting..I did love the larger screen..but..even with it..and all of the other goodies it had wasn't enough for me to keep them. I need a phone that is not buggy..and works out of the box...without having to root it and put a custom rom on it to make it just stable enough for a daily driver.

While the new US G3 is feature packed..that really is not as much as what they are trying to let on..What good does all the eye candy do except drain the battery faster than normal...and I was lucky to get a 1/2 days use out of mine with everything turned off on it..not to mention having to reboot the thing at least 5 times a week just to make it function.

You guys already know Samsung is full of crap...they always have been since the first Galaxy came out the Captivate...which I still own and play with....and it has taken 3 years for them to get where they are with this new version...and they still are using their customers for Beta testers..Nothing like having to join a class action lawsuit against them just to get issues corrected..which many are doing..so...I don't see anything changing anytime soon...Samsung is about the slowest company to fix any issue with their phones..

While the G3 is a nice phone for those who have a fully functional one..they still are 1/2 baked..and one of the latest features (NFC) won't be really usable till the rest of the world decides to upgrade their equipment..and let me tell you about all of those nifty extras like tilt and zoom and all of that...Run all of those proximity sensors for any length of time and see just how much usage you get out of it..

In all honesty...I have had it with buggy phones...and is the reason I chose the 4s as my first Iphone...my kids are all happy since I was a hold out against them...just because I thought I wanted the freedom of a open source OS...well they can keep it..I spent all my free time fiddling around with it..searching for a better custom rom..a better radio so I could actually hear someone calling me on the phone..changing things around...I don't mind changing things..and will most likely jail break my 4s sometime after IOS 6 comes out...but the great thing to me is I don't have to...just to have a rock solid stable phone..and take it from a long term Android fan...I really like the ease of being able to restore these phones with I Tunes with just a click..

I really hope and pray Apple never gives into the marketing scams that Samsung is promoting...and hope they don't release something till it is fully baked and ready for consumption...This is one of the main differences that makes Apple stand above all of the others..and why I made the switch...

While the G3 looks nice on the outside...and does have a lot of nice things going for it..It will never replace the Iphone..not really...Those that know and demand quality over all know this as well..

If you guys want to see all the issues the new G3 has..head over to the xda forums and search it out...you will see exactly what I mean.

Sorry for the long first post...and look forward to talking to you all

Mac
    BS!!! Typical faker acting like they had a phone a made up a post. I have both a iPhone 4s ad s3 and I can tell you you are full of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    BS!!! Typical faker acting like they had a phone a made up a post. I have both a iPhone 4s ad s3 and I can tell you you are full of it.
    You accuse him of not having the phone. Couldn't someone accuse you of not having the phone as well?

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    You accuse him of not having the phone. Couldn't someone accuse you of not having the phone as well?
    Your right about that one but I'm pretty good about picking out bs when I read it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone itsjustlenny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    What exactly is he "faking"?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 883 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustlenny View Post
    What exactly is he "faking"?
    He thinks that he is lying about having owned android devices and now likes his 4s more.

Because its so impossible for someone to have there own opinion on what is better or not. Lol

The dude is just an angry troll that is probably a closet apple fan (why else would he be here).