Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Releases New Anti-iPhone Ads: "It Doesn't Take a Genius"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    The only features that appeal to a consumer with half a brain will actually see that over half the features are just retarded software features on the s3. Samsung still hasnt realized people want a simple phone with simple toggles pinch to zoom is much easier than tilting your phone to zoom. Autosharing your photos to people 3 feet away from you instead of just showing them it or just texting them it thats just ridiculous. The biggest points personally are the display, ram and nfc.

they act like a 4.8 inch screen is good? Samsung isnt appealing at all to sophisticated users who have used smartphones. They are appealing to people who fall for things like bigger displays and dont use reason.
    being a galaxy note user I can tell you that tilt to zoom is only an option that you can turn on and off. Samsung devices still double tap and pinch to zoom just like all the others.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odedo1 View Post
    ok, I just ordered the iPhone 5 factory unlocked infect all my devices are factory unlocked ( iPhone 4, 4S, iPad 1, iPad 3 + got an iPod 4) and I like to say that even so I ordered the 5 I'm disappointed and I'm sure Steve Jobs is turning in his grave because after he died the company died with him meaning they are scared to take a risk and make big changes instead of just trying to keep up with the competition! Now because I always paid cash for my devices I think it's time to get a free phone and I'm not sure if I'll get the Galaxy SIII or the the Galaxy Note 2, now I've been an Apple guy since the first iPhone came out but u must admit that beside the plastic back which we all cover with protective cases any way it's a superior phone with unlimited memory upgrade because u can always change the upgrade memory chip to another new one and that a big plus in my book and what about keeping a spare battery in your pocket which we can't do on our iPhones and as much as I hate to admit i believe that Steve Jobs got us by the balls with the money that we spent on the Apps at the App store and accessories at least that how Apple got me! There is much more I can say in favor of the Galaxy which is getting a firmware upgrade really soon and the fear that Apple never felt before that they had to actually go to court to try to be on top again which makes me sad that Steve Jobs is gone.
    Dude, I really hope you enjoy the S3 but keep in mind some of the stuff I wrote in my post (right above yours). If you game a lot you may be disappointed. I know I've been.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mindblown's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, I just ordered the iPhone 5 factory unlocked infect all my devices are factory unlocked ( iPhone 4, 4S, iPad 1, iPad 3 + got an iPod 4) and I like to say that even so I ordered the 5 I'm disappointed and I'm sure Steve Jobs is turning in his grave because after he died the company died with him meaning they are scared to take a risk and make big changes instead of just trying to keep up with the competition! Now because I always paid cash for my devices I think it's time to get a free phone and I'm not sure if I'll get the Galaxy SIII or the the Galaxy Note 2, now I've been an Apple guy since the first iPhone came out but u must admit that beside the plastic back which we all cover with protective cases any way it's a superior phone with unlimited memory upgrade because u can always change the upgrade memory chip to another new one and that a big plus in my book and what about keeping a spare battery in your pocket which we can't do on our iPhones and as much as I hate to admit i believe that Steve Jobs got us by the balls with the money that we spent on the Apps at the App store and accessories at least that how Apple got me! There is much more I can say in favor of the Galaxy which is getting a firmware upgrade really soon and the fear that Apple never felt before that they had to actually go to court to try to be on top again which makes me sad that Steve Jobs is gone.
    how the hell did you ordered a iphone 5 factory unlock phone if they are not selling yet??????

"unlock units will not be available on launch day".... -______-
    Last edited by mindblown; 09-15-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Compare the two and the S3 is better than the IP5.

The only reason I still have an iPhone is coz I paid for the apps. If I got the apps for free then I would've gone to a Galaxy years ago.

i have been using the S2 for a couple of months now and i gotta tell u the battery sucks big time. The only thing i like about samsung phones is the screen sizes. I love a 4.5 inch phone

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Compare the two and the S3 is better than the IP5.

The only reason I still have an iPhone is coz I paid for the apps. If I got the apps for free then I would've gone to a Galaxy years ago.
    So the only reason you have an iphone is because you paid for some apps?? Hmm.......that makes a lot of sense. Thats like saying "the only reason im keeping my beat up crappy car is because i paid for some new tires".
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

By the way watch some videos of iPhone 5 VS Galaxy SIII, just see how apple is actually trying to catch up the galaxy had LTE for awhile now and 4 core CPU and 1GB of ram to name just a few things + with the Camera the 5 still don't catch up!
    Well I have an iPhone 4S and an S3 and I can tell you, the iPhone takes better pictures. And the US S3 version is dual not quad like the international version.

Why do people always say Apple is playing catch up? Because they release one phone a year? Apple doesnt need to play catch-up. They're doing just fine.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

We're not allowed "bash" Apple in the comments without being told to go to another site, but we're allowed post "news articles" doing just that and it's ok. This site has really gone down hill...

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    No sounds creative.

What's wrong with jellybean?
    I meant too bad it doesn't have Jellybean. That OS is pretty awesome. Plastic back on the phone is pretty bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    "Tilt to Zoom"!? That sounds stupid.
    You know, what tics me off? apple fan heads saying that this feature is stupid, that feature sux, why did samsung invent this feature? on and on and on. Sure go ahead and bash on samsung and other android makers out there, but when apple incorporates the same ("slightly different") feature that samsung ALREADY has, all apple fans are all "Wow, that is genius, thats awesome and on and on and on" Think about it.. Cydia for example has tons of packages to install to customize your iphone that STOCK android ICS already has, and apple grabs that idea and implements a feature in their next "iOS" software update and also patent it, so no one can steal it.

I'm a GLAD samsung galaxy sIII owner and wouldnt get the iphone if even the 6th, 7th, or 8th, came out. I had iphone 3g, 3gs, and iphone 4, and finally made the switch to the galaxy sIII. Yes I waited, because it was rumored that samsung is coming out with samsung sIII and all should wait, and I did, and IT PAID OFF...

Yes, samsung went over board with their 790 hrs of standby time. That all though can be achieved with custom roms, I for example run CleanROM, with CleanKernel and I get 3 days of battery life on a single charge (stock battery) and use it extensively for work. the Difference? Under volting the CPU with the help of the kernel, and clocking down the CPU, iPhone? I had to re-charge twice a day.

Anyway, im glad to get this off my chest, it just frustrates me to see that apple fan boys wow, and aaahhh, on a feature that android already has.
    Last edited by maksimred; 09-15-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Both have pretty bad battery life. My S3 definitely is a bit worse than my 4S though.

790 hours standby time? That is hilarious. My S3 cant last 2 days on standby without dying.
    Hhahahha dude s3 battery is so bad u can't even talk about it. I have both iPhone 4s and galaxy s3 and the battery on my iPhone is much better.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by maksimred View Post
    You know, what tics me off? apple fan heads saying that this feature is stupid, that feature sux, why did samsung invent this feature? on and on and on. Sure go ahead and bash on samsung and other android makers out there, but when apple incorporates the same ("slightly different") feature that samsung ALREADY has, all apple fans are all "Wow, that is genius, thats awesome and on and on and on" Think about it.. Cydia for example has tons of packages to install to customize your iphone that STOCK android ICS already has, and apple grabs that idea and implements a feature in their next "iOS" software update and also patent it, so no one can steal it.

I'm a GLAD samsung galaxy sIII owner and wouldnt get the iphone if even the 6th, 7th, or 8th, came out. I had iphone 3g, 3gs, and iphone 4, and finally made the switch to the galaxy sIII. Yes I waited, because it was rumored that samsung is coming out with samsung sIII and all should wait, and I did, and IT PAID OFF...

Yes, samsung went over board with their 790 hrs of standby time. That all though can be achieved with custom roms, I for example run CleanROM, with CleanKernel and I get 3 days of battery life on a single charge (stock battery) and use it extensively for work. the Difference? Under volting the CPU with the help of the kernel, and clocking down the CPU, iPhone? I had to re-charge twice a day.

Anyway, im glad to get this off my chest, it just frustrates me to see that apple fan boys wow, and aaahhh, on a feature that android already has.
    Who said I'm a crazy fanboy? Apple should have added NFC to the 5, upped the camera to 10, the criticism goes on. But when it comes down to it, I'd rather have an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by mindblown View Post
    how the hell did you ordered a iphone 5 factory unlock phone if they are not selling yet??????

"unlock units will not be available on launch day".... -______-
    Unlocked iPhone 5s are available in Australia from day one. Probably many other countries as well. Always found it odd that this isn't an option in the USA but I assume it's some agreement Apple have with the telcos over there. I also have my unlocked iPhone 5 winging it's way to me on launch day. Glad to finally be off my iPhone 3GS which I went back to after my iPhone 4 took a swim it never recovered from lol

I wonder how many users are sitting around this thread right now wondering "should I say something?" lmao.

Samsung... How naive...

yay we're apple fanboys on an apple news site.

I think both phones are cool... I have a galaxy s3 and a IPhone 4S... But I really think Android is getting better every year.. I hope next year they don't make a iPhone 5S

I don't know why Samsung bothered comparing specs. Just hit them where it hurts.

"Different name. Same old ****."
    Or... "Apple: Where dead cows are milked."
    Or... "There's no 'new' in innovation."
    Last edited by itaintrite; 09-15-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Default it is stupid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    "Tilt to Zoom"!? That sounds stupid.
    The tilt to zoom feature is stupid... anything samsung listed below where the iphone 5 list ended is just BS... my dad has the GS3 and it lags so much being the international quad core version... all of those features are difficult to use, and over whelming... they still can't beat Apple's simplicity and funnes to use their products.

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    We're not allowed "bash" Apple in the comments without being told to go to another site, but we're allowed post "news articles" doing just that and it's ok. This site has really gone down hill...
    Everyone is biased. Everyone has an opinion. I also think that everyone should be able to comment their opinion without being "told to go to another site". But then again, I am biased.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast