Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucky iPhone 5 Customers See Improved Arrival Dates

  1. #21
    Will post a pic of my order to show what I'm talking about!

    Says;
    Ships in 2 weeks
    Delivers: oct 9

  2. #22
    So I did the pre-order for mine last friday. The only thing is, I made a mistake on the billing address which I just changed with an apple rep. My question here is will this affect the shipping time for my phone? I had my order complete by 1215 and was quotted a deliv of next friday. Just curious to see if any of you guys experienced this same problem.

  3. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhudson View Post
    well 2 weeks from the day you preordered it. it wouldnt be oct. 9th, it would be sept 28.
    I think Apple means 2 weeks from release date. I am also quoted as shipping in 2 weeks with a delivery date of oct 5. I do not think you need to point out that this timeframe is actually more than 2 weeks

    I ordered a 32gb black from apple 2 hrs after pre-orders started, i didnt get a confirmation email until a few hours later "

  4. #24
    I ordered at 4am ET and check yesterday and says to be delivered on Oct 5 on the app store app on the phone. We'll see i guess!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrradd View Post
    I think Apple means 2 weeks from release date. I am also quoted as shipping in 2 weeks with a delivery date of oct 5. I do not think you need to point out that this timeframe is actually more than 2 weeks

    I ordered a 32gb black from apple 2 hrs after pre-orders started, i didnt get a confirmation email until a few hours later "
    oh, i wasnt aware. well mine will be be here 9/21. and when i was looking at the delivery dates for the various phone companies. it said 2 weeks and it said 9/28 and such.
    thats lame. to think they would accommodate all the customers. meh

  6. #26
    my email was instant when I preordered mine, but already said 2wks. Same for my brother who ordered a 16gig white 30mins after me.

  7. #27
    I just dont understand how they are basing their priority on orders? some order before others and get a later arrival date and other order earlier with a later shipping date? makes no sense

  8. #28
    Ordered mine at 4:50 am est and got a confirmation email at 5:06.
    It was saying 2weeks but apple store says deliver on oct 5th. 😡

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdaring View Post
    I just dont understand how they are basing their priority on orders? some order before others and get a later arrival date and other order earlier with a later shipping date? makes no sense
    I think they are just drawing straws or some crap. I ordered a black 16g 1 hour and 9 min after the site went live and I still have an oct 2 ship date. I'm planning for the worst but hoping for the best at this point.

  10. #30
    Don't get it either I ordered from the vzw at 3am est. still no email but vzw says it went through and my date is the 21st. It's pushed back to like the 2nd or 3rd week in oct. now for the vzw iPhone on the site. Well all in all I still have my iPhone 4s jail broken. Hopefully a jail break will pop up soon.

  11. #31
    I called the dummies at apple and asked what the deal with this was and as usual they had no answer. I could care less when it comes it's just point at this point. As jay-z said in his "cry song" an iPhone without a jailbreak is useless to me. Lol. 4s untethered till something drops.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdaring View Post
    I called the dummies at apple and asked what the deal with this was and as usual they had no answer. I could care less when it comes it's just point at this point. As jay-z said in his "cry song" an iPhone without a jailbreak is useless to me. Lol. 4s untethered till something drops.
    U mean song cry?

  13. #33
    I had ordered my iphone 5 at 5:00am EST and received the email after 5 mins and then i saw this

    Is this some kind of joke are they serious
    Last edited by matrixhunter; 09-16-2012 at 03:50 PM.

  14. #34
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    The day of pre order or just now?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixhunter View Post
    I had ordered my iphone 5 at 5:00am EST and received the email after 5 mins and then i saw this

    Is this some kind of joke are they serious
    Serious. They ran out and orders got pushed back.

  16. #36
    Yes, song cry. Lol

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    The day of pre order or just now?
    The day of pre order

    Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Serious. They ran out and orders got pushed back.
    Why werent they ready before hand. -_- s**t

  18. #38
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    I used the iphone apple store ap at 12:008 am on the 14th pst ordered 2 phone was done by 12:15 am. got confirmation email by 12:17 am

  19. #39
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Irish_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Army
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 169 Times in 75 Posts

    Pre-ordered my i5 32GB/black at 3am EST. 10 min. later got an email. Shipping date: Sept.21. Next day got an email;. Shipping date changed to October 2nd....

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by willieworks View Post
    Wondering if anyone else got a 'Reservation Number'? When Verizon's Server wasn't responding to Apple early on Friday morning a pane appeared telling me that I had a Reservation Number and that I would receive an e-mail instructing me to follow a link to finish my order, which would be processed in the order of my reservation, provided I complete the order by 5pm on Sept 15. I received that e-mail but was never able to complete the order. Two calls to 1-800-MYAPPLE were unsuccessful. Neither intrepid apple rep could figure out why my particular reservation was failing to advance to the next level in the process, and I eventually lost my priority. There is more to this story, and if someone at modmyi would like to e-mail me I will send you screen shots that follow what happened the other night and a full explanation of my conversations with Apple customer service.
    My order was placed 38min after they went on sale and my expected arrival is not until Oct 5. Something doesn't smell right!

    My guess is they want to increase the line sizes
    Last edited by reefamadness; 09-17-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •