+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple is "Blown Away" By iPhone 5 Pre-order Results

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Funny how they know enough to be "blown away"...but never release sales figures.
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Funny how they know enough to be "blown away"...but never release sales figures.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 766 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    They always release sales figures... at the right time. Now isn't the right time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jwil736's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    They always release sales figures... at the right time. Now isn't the right time.
    The right time always means when they beat a record I'm sure we will hear week 1 results vs 4s week 1. Especially if the are already delayed on shipping. This years stocks was the most plentiful of all I believe the keynote said.

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyj29 View Post
    I have a iPhone 4, but not going to upgrade until I hear some feedback after people start getting them and trying them out.
    Same here. But I'll probably eventually upgrade. I'm in no hurry. I may just wait until iOS 6 is officially jailbroken on the 5.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a 4s and I'm still getting a 5. There many people just like me that want the features the 5 has. Having a 4 and being able to upgrade isn't the only reason why the 5 is going to fly off the shelves because everyone knows most carriers allow early upgrades when the iPhones are released. Some people just want the phone, period and could careless if you can use NFC or anything like that, it's called a wallet and debit card and 98% of the world still uses this age old technology called a wallet and debit card....

Green Apple
    Thanks

i had all the iphones. but i stopped buying them after the 4s. i think the 4s is a joke and the iphone 5 is not better either. iphone 5 should have been released last year and now we should have an iphone 6 in my opinion....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ozzie5374's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faschierbasis View Post
    i had all the iphones. but i stopped buying them after the 4s. i think the 4s is a joke and the iphone 5 is not better either. iphone 5 should have been released last year and now we should have an iphone 6 in my opinion....
    What the?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i am glad that i swiched to samsung .... not blown away by this release at all.....
    Did you post this on modmysamsung too?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i just can't understand why an unlocked phone is $150 cheaper in US compared to Australia,yet the exchange rate currently is $1 AUD buys $1.05 US

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i cancelled my pre order when i found out that Orange UK hadnt got any nano sims cards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Worth to upgrade, it's a cool machine with almost everything we need... Can't wait to see how IOS6 look like...
    Last edited by fumiteru; 09-15-2012 at 04:02 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sales strategy. If you ever ask a store clerk about the quantity of a certain product, they will always tell you supply is low and demand is high to pressure you into buying on the spot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, it seems to me...that all the people who are claiming to be jumping to the S3 aren't exactly "jumping" at the opportunity to do so...Has the S3 seen a BIG spike in sales (as users of this forum would have you believe) as the masses make the leap from a iPhone to the S3?? Based off of the actual sales, I would say.....NOOOOO.

If all of you people claiming to switch to a different device actually do so...good for you! You will not be missed! Not by the users of this forum, and according to sales, not by Apple! All you deserters are expendable, replaceable, and unimportant. I look forward to the new class of users that will undoubtably be visiting this site! Hopefully they will be more intelligent, and be more concerned with the phones actual performance and quality, and less about how they will look in public when they pull out their new phone...hoping someone will notice and congratulate them on their "cool new phone".
    El Zurdo

My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

The only feature that I wish it had was the fingerprint scanner on the home button that would have been kick ***. I live in a rural area NFC wouldn't have ever been used by me so I definitely don't miss it at all

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eiswritsat View Post
    I have a 4s and I'm still getting a 5. There many people just like me that want the features the 5 has. Having a 4 and being able to upgrade isn't the only reason why the 5 is going to fly off the shelves because everyone knows most carriers allow early upgrades when the iPhones are released. Some people just want the phone, period and could careless if you can use NFC or anything like that, it's called a wallet and debit card and 98% of the world still uses this age old technology called a wallet and debit card....
    back my in day, we used wallets and money. greenbacks. paper money.

technically its the iphone 6. soo i mean..yea. 6th gen iphone.
    Last edited by jrhudson; 09-15-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Why would you go with a copy when you could have the real thing. 😊
    Lol! Nice!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm upgrading from the 4s to the 5 call me stupid. The reason I'm doing it is mainly for the Verizon 4g. People that are jumping ship good for u. Why post it here that ur leaving for a s3 or whatever. What ever works for you cool.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Why do iPhone users get so offensive when someone is moving to a different device? You want the iPhone 5, they don't. What's the issue?
    As for the S3 being a copy, I wish Apple would allow the iPhone to do half of what the S3 can do. I'm comparing stock to stock.
    As for NFC, yes it's not used yet. However Apple could have helped push it to. There are more uses for NFC than mobile payment options.
    Just for the record, no I do not have a S3.

Green Apple
    Thanks

oh noes so many android trolls. LOL finally i sold my galaxy s 2 for iphone 4 and never looked back on android again hahahahaha.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i am glad that i swiched to samsung .... not blown away by this release at all.....
    Were glad you went with kirf as well