Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipping Times for iPhone 5 Pre-Orders Already Slip to Two Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by jrhudson View Post
    oh yea i vaguely remember, it was being shipped earlier. how early?
    I think it was a day or two earlier last year with the 4s pre order.

anyones order say backorder on ATT? I ordered mine on ATT at 430am by the time i got finished and said delivery date of 9/21. Now i check the status and says back order. Then i called an ATT rep and they said they dont have access to it until they get a tracking number. Anyone have this issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

When dose a order switch to shipped mine still says preparing for shipment and still has a delivery date of the 21 I would think they should be getting it on its way

Quote Originally Posted by jjr3211 View Post
    When dose a order switch to shipped mine still says preparing for shipment and still has a delivery date of the 21 I would think they should be getting it on its way
    When they ship it, they will email you the tracking number so be patient man. Don't worry apple is very good at keeping their delivery date promises. They usually ship their iPhones via overnight shipping.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjr3211 View Post
    Ya same here too, unless there going to ship 2nd & next day air to guarantee delivery?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456