Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shipping Times for iPhone 5 Pre-Orders Already Slip to Two Weeks

iPhone? More like MyPhone RoloDiva13's Avatar
    Orlando, Florida, United States

Quote Originally Posted by quad104 View Post
    Did AT&T kill the upgrade every 6 months if you renew your contract?

I went to preorder and it shows the phone being 549. What gives?

Waaay back in March 2011 they changed the upgrade rules. That every 12 mo (for $100 or more in monthly charges) mess is over. Now, they're just like the others: every 21mo. My guess is you upgraded at some point last year.

had my 4s set to alert at 4:58pm AEST. I launched the store app on my 4s that I had preloaded with the order page from yest. Saw they took down page few hours prior to preorder. It was up with the price and purchase moments after I launched app, so don't know bout the gobal :01 after the hour scenario, but I reckon mine was in system only few seconds after it turn the hour. Got the conf email soon as I went back to my PC and checked bout 2 mins later. Noted it state available for deliver 21/9-27/9. So now I wait to see if it was worth it. They cert made it easy for us in Oz by setting the 12am Pacific time- very handy Maybe I'll get a 'Sheeple' award for my swiftness(won't call it an effort cause it wasn't)
    Last edited by Ozdude; 09-14-2012 at 06:18 AM.

I ordered mine with the app at 4am ET and got a 2 week waiting or delivery.

3:00am order 2 📱📱iphone5 32gb from apple web site went smooth and will receive 21st can't wait to get my hands on that baby.

I preordered when I got into work about 45 mins ago and it was still at 2 weeks. I don't mind waiting the extra week because I'm sure a new JB won't be ready for it that soon anyways..

iPhone? More like MyPhone itsjustlenny's Avatar
    Miami, Florida, United States

i cant decide between the white or blackkkkk!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar

I purchased both of mine at 6:00am MT and both will take 2 weeks to ship....crazy! I see another Apple record coming!

I ordered mine at at&t's website at 7:45am EST and shows delivery for Sept. 21. I am also glad that they are letting us with unlimited data keep it. "Data Plan Unlimited on 4G LTE-R" with 25% service discount through my company.

Thanked 17,505 Times in 7,958 Posts

Yup, ATT website still saying the 21st. So that's where to go now I guess for online pre-orders if you want it then.

Quote Originally Posted by eurocivic View Post
    I preordered mine through the apple store app around 3:10 est. with no problem at all.
    Same here after trying several times on AT&T and apple I remembered to use the app lol although my cc was denied cuz of multiple charges at 3am I called my cc and my orders are now being processed and say will ship 9/21

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Sinking Spring, PA

Just finished ordering mine about 8:50am EST from AT&T. Ship date the 21st cant wait!

estimated 5 days before the"can we jailbreak the iphone 5?" questions start flooding the threads.

Got mine at 3:30 ET, will be here the 21'st.

Just ordered mine from AT&T and it said 21st.
    8:30 CST

What's Jailbreak?
    KS USA

For those of you that used the iOS app to order your iPhone's... Do you remember filling out rate plan info? I don't. Please, did I breeze past something?

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar

I pre-order my iPhone 5 right when the site came up cause it was down for almost 40 mins before pre-order, and it only took me 10 min to be done, and I have to wait 2 weeks. WTF .

I was trying to do mine on the apple site for about 2 min and then thought about the apple store app. Went through like a charm. Was done within 5 min... Got a email instantly after placing my order saying will deliver on the 21st

Cullman, Alabama, United States

Verizon just backordered the white and black 64's

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonAn View Post
    I pre-order my iPhone 5 right when the site came up cause it was down for almost 40 mins before pre-order, and it only took me 10 min to be done, and I have to wait 2 weeks. WTF .
    I feel your pain.I was up at 1:40am central @ 2:00am exactly I was trying to order through the apple store app, but had no way of choosing a gift card as payment, so had to wait an extra 4 min to get into the actual site, got into theire order and payment process and noticed that they would not ship to a different address then the one attached to your att account, so I then had to log into att and update my address since i have recently moved, once that was finished completed the process through apple and got an email at 3:10am central time that it will be a two week wait. maybe they will ship early and this was just a percausion that apple was taking so they didn't have a bunch of pissed off people come the 21'st

Hammond Louisiana
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    For those of you that used the iOS app to order your iPhone's... Do you remember filling out rate plan info? I don't. Please, did I breeze past something?
    Mine rate plan was there I just pick the one I had on there. It had mine and a couple other options to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    I hopped on Verizon around 3:45 EST, ordered, got confirm of the 21st, went back to sleep. Though I just tried checking the status of the order and Verizon says it's not in the system. I am just hoping that's from the overload.
    Yep, same thing with me. I ordered at about the same time you did with Verizon and had no problems but getting the same message this morning when checking the status.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast