+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hilarious Video: People Tricked Into Thinking iPhone 4S is the iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
film 100 people telling them this is the new iPhone. only show the 10 idiots that believed you. easy.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

film 100 people telling them this is the new iPhone.
    only show the 10 idiots that believed you.
    easy.

Thanks

Apple geniuses ..apple care...appple this apple that..but this year it was apple crap you guys realize apple claims to be the best phone on the market and it isnt it has a great app store but in terms of usage without a jailbreak to me an iphone is trash ...i now the potentian of an iphone im not some guy who buys the phone to look cool so when they give me the same phone for a much higher price than the old one just cuz it can do things faster im not impressed i dont expect my phone to serve me breakfast or open up a can but face recognition nfc much better siri even more customization just something to feel like its the best phone out there which it claims to be but no it gives me whats already out there a year n a half later so begins the plummeting of apple b4 Steve jobs came it almost died now thathe passes away he left his resucitation device the iphone for apple to use how long will it work? Who knows.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrinfame View Post
    Apple geniuses ..apple care...appple this apple that..but this year it was apple crap you guys realize apple claims to be the best phone on the market and it isnt it has a great app store but in terms of usage without a jailbreak to me an iphone is trash ...i now the potentian of an iphone im not some guy who buys the phone to look cool so when they give me the same phone for a much higher price than the old one just cuz it can do things faster im not impressed i dont expect my phone to serve me breakfast or open up a can but face recognition nfc much better siri even more customization just something to feel like its the best phone out there which it claims to be but no it gives me whats already out there a year n a half later so begins the plummeting of apple b4 Steve jobs came it almost died now thathe passes away he left his resucitation device the iphone for apple to use how long will it work? Who knows.
    First of all, please take some English classes to learn at least basic punctuation and grammar... Or if you are still in school, keep studying so you can graduate to the 4th grade. Ask you teacher what a "comma" is, a "period", and eventually spelling. KNOWING (not nowing) how to read and write will really help you out in life! Just trying to help!

EVERY company claims their product is the best. You think a company is going to release a new phone and say "our phone is okay, not that great though"? No. It is up to the public to decide which phone they think is the best. It is clear that the people have spoken...from all around the world, and have crowned the iPhone as "the best phone".

You (and others like you) may disagree, but this is the simple truth. The iPhone is the king of all phones, and it will continue to be with the iPhone 5. Apple didn't crown it the "best phone on the market"...the bazillion iPhone owners did.*

*Not a accurate number of iPhone owners.
    El Zurdo

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12