Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch Refresh to Bring New Colors to the Equation

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    Wtf? Why do people like you think one rumor is the whole fate of the device? Like seriously? OH NO apples not going to use their superior a5-a5x choosing it. Oh and they won't use their new camera technology. They just spent millions in research developing and engineering to not use their technology.
    Well look at my point of view... There is rarely any announcements on the new iPod Touch 5G and when there is it just makes me think that apple doesnt care about it no more cuz these rumors sound like there's no big upgrade for the touch.... That's why im gonna ignore these rumors and just wait until wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    I guess on the Internet you're "aloud" spell how ever you want...
    Very true. Just as a website is allowed to post whatever image they wish as a mockup, people are allowed to cry about it, and in turn someone is allowed to tell them to quit whining like a b*tch.

...The Internet supposedly educates, but it's just been showing me there is more stupid people world wide than I had previously anticipated.
    I agree, as proven by people without the basic 1st grade literacy to correctly spell "allowed". That's a bright one there.

I like turtles.

Don't post if you are just going to complain about the staff. The mock up they are using is what is rumored to be the iPhone 5. There is no picture of the device yet. If they are talking about iPhone 5 rumors then the mock up fits perfectly.
    His opinion was him complaining they use the closest thing to a picture of the iPhone 5 as an image for iPhone 5 rumors. It's not like he said "I like turtles" and I called him a dumbass. His post was just 99.8725% retarded.
    The article is about the IPOD TOUCH. The picture above shows IPHONES. It might not be smart to call "him" retarded. Just sayin

The new iPod Touch will NEED more RAM. Right now it has less than 100mb of usable RAM, which is so pathetic. Just give it a gig of RAM - it has to compete with the 3DS and Vita, after all.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pizentu View Post
    The article is about the IPOD TOUCH. The picture above shows IPHONES. It might not be smart to call "him" retarded. Just sayin
    Well those are iPhone mock ups I've never seen before. I'm not calling him retarded for that. I'm calling him retarded because this isn't the first thread he has whined about the mock up on. The other one is actually about the iPhone and he still whined.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Well those are iPhone mock ups I've never seen before. I'm not calling him retarded for that. I'm calling him retarded because this isn't the first thread he has whined about the mock up on. The other one is actually about the iPhone and he still whined.
    I wasnt going to say anything but after seeing you go on for 2 pages about this guy. You need to get a life. No one cares that your proving something over this thread sorry to break it to you. If you dont like someones opinion then ignore it which i was until i noticed you keep ripping on this kid. Get a life dude, for real.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Don't post if you are just going to complain about the staff. The mock up they are using is what is rumored to be the iPhone 5. There is no picture of the device yet. If they are talking about iPhone 5 rumors then the mock up fits perfectly.
    Please don't mouth-off without reading. The article is not about iPhone 5 at all. It's about iPod Touch 5th gen.

The image puzzled me also. I wasted time studying it to figure out the relevance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12