+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: September 21st: The Critical Countdown for FedEx Begins

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Wont be sadly upgrading my iphone 4s i love apple products but like many people are fed up with the company , shame steve has gone as apple need a
    Thanks

Wont be sadly upgrading my iphone 4s i love apple products but like many people are fed up with the company , shame steve has gone as apple need a kick up the *** , and thinking just making the 4.3 screen to a 16.9 will wow people i dont feel this as no apps or games will display properly on it . I see alot of angry apple fans after the next iphone is released ,as the only way screen size should go is larger not longer

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thumper_net View Post
    Wont be sadly upgrading my iphone 4s i love apple products but like many people are fed up with the company , shame steve has gone as apple need a kick up the *** , and thinking just making the 4.3 screen to a 16.9 will wow people i dont feel this as no apps or games will display properly on it . I see alot of angry apple fans after the next iphone is released ,as the only way screen size should go is larger not longer

Yea it's gonna look really strange if it's the same width but it's longer. But we will see in 2 days.... Still on the fence if I'm gonna jump on it or not. The vzw 4glte will be a sweet add on.(if it has it)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12