+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Announces iPhone 5 Event for September 12th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by skiptowncat That's a reference to the amount of hours it's got until it needs fixing. Lmao damn I only got 150 RROD for the lose
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 883 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    That's a reference to the amount of hours it's got until it needs fixing.
    Lmao damn I only got 150 RROD for the lose

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I have being for this one to come but I'm a bit sceptic of it bcos once it's out there are going to be those who say it has problems as well

Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

Who-cares-what-it's-called!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I mean, what about the new iPod touches?

Green Apple
    Thanks

i knew it....

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Huh? So there's a difference between July 4th and the 4th of July? Makes no sense my friend.
    Not in my world.

Thanks

1 week to reveal....This will end all speculations on the iPhone 5...I can't wait to see the actual product...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iphonogasm's Avatar
    Thanks

so is it official. the 12th is release date? Can i sell my ip4? also can i purchase in NZ as soon as its released?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,848 Times in 6,895 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonogasm View Post
    so is it official. the 12th is release date? Can i sell my ip4? also can i purchase in NZ as soon as its released?
    They are announcing it on the 12th. Not releasing it. Your questions should be answered during the announcement.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    I wonder if the rumors are gonna be true that if you upgrade to an iPhone 5 with the dicounted price thru Verizon they will take away your unlimited data plan forcing you to buy it outright in order to keep your unlimited data
    Ain't no rumor. This has been in effect since around June 29th. If you are on unlimited data and upgrade to ANY subsidized smart phone you will have to go to tiered data or into the Share Everything plan. Only options are pay full price, add another line to your account and transfer the phone to the line you want or eBay/Craigslist.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

Thanks

upgrade question since were a bit off track anyway...

I don't mind buying outright to keep my unlimited data but I want to give my 4s to my wife.She has a dumb phone so I'll have to have data added to her line. Can I add data without going to the whole shared thing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tperry View Post
    Ain't no rumor. This has been in effect since around June 29th. If you are on unlimited data and upgrade to ANY subsidized smart phone you will have to go to tiered data or into the Share Everything plan. Only options are pay full price, add another line to your account and transfer the phone to the line you want or eBay/Craigslist.
    Is AT&T doing this too or is this just Verizon?

Green Apple
    Thanks

can not wait...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    upgrade question since were a bit off track anyway...

I don't mind buying outright to keep my unlimited data but I want to give my 4s to my wife.She has a dumb phone so I'll have to have data added to her line. Can I add data without going to the whole shared thing?
    If you are an existing Verizon customer you can transfer the phone to her and go to tiered data on HER line. You would keep unlimited on yours by buying outright.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    Is AT&T doing this too or is this just Verizon?
    I am not an AT&T customer, but I'm pretty sure they went to tiered awhile ago. They just recently announced the same Family type plan where everyone draws from the same bucket of data. The main difference that I know between them is new customers with Verizon can ONLY choose the Share Everything plan. AT&T allows new customers to choose tiered or Share Everything.
    Last edited by Tperry; 09-08-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

this is from last iOS 6 keynote.. if you look the iphone looks taller.. which is same as all the lastest sposed leaked iphone pictures we got.. im 100% sure they just gonna release same physical device but just taller.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    this is from last iOS 6 keynote.. if you look the iphone looks taller.. which is same as all the lastest sposed leaked iphone pictures we got.. im 100% sure they just gonna release same physical device but just taller.

Will I be the only disappointed person. A taller phone is ok, but you need wider for overall better surfing and viewing experience. Taller is no real help, it seems a crappy way to get a 4inch screen to meet competition size. Apple IMHO, will be dropping the ball on this. Overall, the last several years, the leaked iphone pics are very accurate. Really too bad, as they have made no real form factor change or looked at the user experience properly for the larger screen needs.

I hope I am wrong. I will get one for my wife to get her off the Crapberry, but I will be keeping my 4S.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

We will all see tomorrow

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Will I be the only disappointed person. A taller phone is ok, but you need wider for overall better surfing and viewing experience. Taller is no real help, it seems a crappy way to get a 4inch screen to meet competition size. Apple IMHO, will be dropping the ball on this. Overall, the last several years, the leaked iphone pics are very accurate. Really too bad, as they have made no real form factor change or looked at the user experience properly for the larger screen needs.

I hope I am wrong. I will get one for my wife to get her off the Crapberry, but I will be keeping my 4S.
    same here..ill be disappointed if the phone is just taller... and probably switch for Galaxy S3..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I've been saying the same thing they need to make it wider. Viewing movies etc would look so much better.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    I've been saying the same thing they need to make it wider. Viewing movies etc would look so much better.
    I agree. I just feel they think anything they throw out there will work. I hope they are listening but I doubt it. Taller will be awkward with no better viewing experience.
    I know it will fit in the hand different but I dont care, I really try to type or use one hand to much risk of a drop.