Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Mockups Already Flooding Chinese Counterfeit Market

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluprint View Post
    That's 100% Total BS. iPhone or not, if you own a s3 then you can appreciate it's technology and smart features. if you still have that s3 I'll buy it from you right now. I ain't even playing.
    I agree with you. I will buy it too if the price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluprint View Post
    That's 100% Total BS. iPhone or not, if you own a s3 then you can appreciate it's technology and smart features. if you still have that s3 I'll buy it from you right now. I ain't even playing.
    Hit me up got mine for sell. Used for 10 days comes in box. It's white AT&T.

As far as your statement not sure what technology the phone brings its self. The Bluetooth sound is very sub-par compared to the iPhone and other than it have way more ram don't see anything special with the phone.

Android brings cool things to the table but unless you like a slow stock OS with crappy touch wiz interface and bloatware you have to root it and put new roms.

Getting the right rom can be a headache in itself (at least for me it was).

Also, and I stand by this. iOS has FAR better developers making apps in the AppStore and when jailbroke the quality of tweaks and utilities is way better than that on the play store Chomp SMS for example is a very cheap version of bitesms and isn't even as good.

But all that said I'm not saying that android sucks compared to iOS, I'm saying for my personal needs it does, but for others I can see how android offers more

He doesn't have an s3. It sits in a box. Yeah right. The s3 is a great phone. The design, and perhaps build quality not quite on par with Apple, but it's feature rich, and the screen is wonderful. I use it every single day, and as a guy who constantly would buy an Android (captivate, Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix - all garbage IMO) set, and take it back a couple days later because it wasn't an iPhone, the S3 completely changed my mind.

I've always said, I'll use Apple products until I find something better, and I found something maybe not better, but every bit just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    I agree with you. I will buy it too if the price is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Swanson View Post
    $5
    The price is right?

Quote Originally Posted by ferris419 View Post
    Lmao it's gonna be funny when this isn't even what the iPhone "5" looks like
    Haha. So true....

Quote Originally Posted by Slimz View Post
    He doesn't have an s3. It sits in a box. Yeah right. The s3 is a great phone. The design, and perhaps build quality not quite on par with Apple, but it's feature rich, and the screen is wonderful. I use it every single day, and as a guy who constantly would buy an Android (captivate, Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix - all garbage IMO) set, and take it back a couple days later because it wasn't an iPhone, the S3 completely changed my mind.

I've always said, I'll use Apple products until I find something better, and I found something maybe not better, but every bit just as good.

Agree with ya. The feel of build quality isn't great hence it's plastic. But the features it packs is pretty sweet.

chinese counterfeit market always runs ahead of the time

Hahahahahahaha.....Chinese are fast as hell...!
    Last edited by MAYORLIM; 09-03-2012 at 11:04 PM.

I really hope this isn't the result of several years of engineering. Stretched with stainless? We're not building a limo or a hearse are we?

Wish it would be available soon in my location...

Quote Originally Posted by Slimz View Post

Lol maybe I can show the fed ex receipt or the Craigslist post for trade, or maybe check out my twitter account with all the tweets about it.

Like I said, for me I don't like it. I don't see how the phone is so feature rich, and personally feel android is not that great of a OS.

Sure I'm a fanboy but hey at least I tried one instead of ignorantly stating opinions I have no clue on.

The iPhone just works better for me and what I need to do with a phone. He'll I don't even use a jailbreak at this time because I like the features of iOS6.

To each there own.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAYORLIM View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.....Chinese are fast as hell...!
    That is what Chinese from China do. Apple should be suing them and leave Samsung alone. Competitions will benefits end users.

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    That is what Chinese from China do. Apple should be suing them and leave Samsung alone. Competitions will benefits end users.
    how do you sue a zerg rush?

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I like the features of iOS6.
    hahahaah! That's funny. You sir must be easily pleased! I bet if I gave you a caked up fat tweaker lady with a apple logo tramp stamp you'd say "I like her features"

Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    If that is really the new iphone design then it's kind of disappointing. I expect them to be way better than that lol.
    if like this soon you can buy a Iphone per Inches, 5, 6 or 7 inches of Iphone...
    Live Wire

this is the market that Apple has to do something to be banned, but do you belive that they will do something agaisnt Chinese, no way....

Thanks

Umm..every leak has looked like the above..where is the funny here?? :]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12