Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Realistic Mockup of Fully-assembled Next-Gen iPhone Found at IFA 2012

Thanks
    Thanked 3,191 Times in 1,368 Posts

For some of you, like myself, I will still buy the new iPhone even if it looks like a hamburger.

BTW, I'm drunk whole writing this! 😳🍻

I'm so lame that I check MMI when I'm out for a smoke break

OMG, it's a phone, what did you expect, "I don't like the Color", "if Apple only makes it longerI'm buying a droid" (obviously not a true Apple person)...... What a bunch of whiners. Listen everyone, IT'S A FRICKIN PHONE. I love my iPhone, yes, and looking forward to the 5 even if it's just a bigger screen, also ios6! Wah,Wah

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBlue View Post
    Better than what!? You ******* retards make me sick with such nonsense! Its a god damn cell phone for Christs sakes. Like how much do you actually expect... How many phones have you designed and sold on the market?

Why is it you cant just expect a company to continue making the same great product they always made?

Just a bunch of spoiled whiny brats!

I totally agree. I can't stand all these people rageing about that the next iphone is not a completly redesigned wonder piece of hardware. I think the iPhone 4/4s is seriously the best phone I have ever hold in my hands. And I don't see how the design of it can be anything else than simply beautiful to anyone. Just compare it to the leading Android ones, with their crappy plastic enclosure and their giagantic sizes.
    I mean, what do you want more? What are you expecting Apple to do? Make them built unibody iPhone with a tapered design, just, cuz, uhm.., would be cool, i guess. And a larger screen! Yeah, that would be nice.. and yeah .. Just add all technologies available out there, add a mico-projector!

Seriously, think before you comment like that. I can understand that in a modern world as this we want constant change, we can't stick to something for long. But my iPhone has never let me down, functioned always and ist just juch a wonderful device to use. And just use you imagination for once and think how a full-unibody-aluminum iPhone wpuld be like. Sure, it would look as a MacBook Pro, but that is a big piece of hardware, a laptop. Its just so much nicer to hold a cold, strong and shiny glass panel in your hand.

And I have to admit, I don't quite like the white iPhone 6 (which it is, learn to count), the metalback just is a bit dull. The black one instead look great. Looking forward to it and what else has changed hardwarewise. Oh, and I'm not so sure about the new screen, as a man with relativley long fingers I can reach the entire screen when holding it in one hand. But only just..

I miss a bit of the Steve in the latley Apple products :/

Quote Originally Posted by AdonisBlue View Post
    Better than what!? You ******* retards make me sick with such nonsense! Its a god damn cell phone for Christs sakes. Like how much do you actually expect... How many phones have you designed and sold on the market?

Why is it you cant just expect a company to continue making the same great product they always made?

Just a bunch of spoiled whiny brats!
    That's funny, we are brats cause we don't like something. I don't like Ford so I don't buy them. Don't like Samsung phones, so I don't buy them either. If this is what the next iPhone is, then I guess I'm a spoiled brat. Cause that is 1 ugly phone. Unlike most people I don't buy cases for my phone. Loved the design of the iPhone 4/4S, but that 2 tone crap makes it look like a cheap Samsung knockoff.

I do expect Apple to make a great product function & design. That's why I find it hard to believe this is what they have been working on for a year or longer.
    If I can't mod it...I don't want it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is a fake, but I really would be unhappy with the headphone jack on the bottom of the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by waye2 View Post
    copied from the comments on this video, making sense for me! make sure to look at the back of your device the last thing is IC and not ID which makes it obviously fake
    reasons I Think its fake
    1. iPhone font is wrong
    2. the writing under iPhone previous iPhones say "model" and not "model NO"
    3. the writing under iPhone previous models have a ":" after "ID" and not just "."
    4. the writing under iPhone previous models have a format of MODEL ID IC this has MODEL ID ID
    5. the writing under iPhone has inconsistent spacing compared to previous iPhones
    6. the mute switch does not have the orange strip indicating mute
    but this is just an OPINION, can be very wrong
    irfaanfaki 16 minutes ago

uhhhhhh...... No life

Thanks

copied from the comments on this video, making sense for me! make sure to look at the back of your device the last thing is IC and not ID which makes it obviously fake
    reasons I Think its fake
    1. iPhone font is wrong
    3. the writing under iPhone previous models have a ":" after "ID" and not just "."
    4. the writing under iPhone previous models have a format of MODEL ID IC this has MODEL ID ID
    5. the writing under iPhone has inconsistent spacing compared to previous iPhones
    I agree with all but #6. The mute switch is in the off position, meaning you cannot see the orange strip. You see the orange strip when the mute is on. It is a mockup..not sure why everyone is getting offended. This is what the next iPhone WILL look like..we have not seen anything different as far as leaks. Not sure what kind of design everyone would like to see but I don't mind the route Apple is taking. Currently most phones are one color..two tone will be copied as well :]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,191 Times in 1,368 Posts

Honestly, I hope the next iPhone looks like this 'just' to see how many people will bounce and get Android...

...and then return to the 'ugly' iPhone they criticized! LOL!

Don't front, you know iOS will still be smoother than Android OS, regardless of the new iPhone's design!

...and if my comment makes them stick w/ Android just to prove me wrong, then that is even funnier (as if their 'sticking to me' by tolerating Android)! They'll still be on MMI trying to dispute who's better...

....Losers....
    Last edited by thazsar; 09-01-2012 at 09:31 PM.

This 100% Fake.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CONVBMW's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msb2011 View Post
    if they use the same design as iphone 4 it is going to really suck.

LOL. Yeah but it would be a drag if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    Yeah who knows. If I'm a business and told me not to power it on. I'm gonna power it on lol. Off camera or not. Who knows Tim cook is in charge and making changes. No one knew about the Mac refresh line and Tim blew me away with that. I believe he will amaze us this time. Have they ever let us down? Don't matter what it looks like I'm a sheep and will still buy it because I love the user friendly UI interface and the fact its a great product overall.
    I really think people give to much credit to CEOs.. I mean Steve deserves credit for thinking of the iPhone but it's not like the CEOs invented everything designed it engineered it etc. they run the business I mean some work a lot more on creating the device than others and that sets apple apart. The fact their executives even know their products is a big difference between them and competition.

Also you can't really give Tim credit for this Mac refresh as to the fact all products have been in the prototype and design stages years before.. And a CFO at the time is hard to imagine helping design it..

Quote Originally Posted by cgfusion View Post
    OMG, it's a phone, what did you expect, "I don't like the Color", "if Apple only makes it longerI'm buying a droid" (obviously not a true Apple person)...... What a bunch of whiners. Listen everyone, IT'S A FRICKIN PHONE. I love my iPhone, yes, and looking forward to the 5 even if it's just a bigger screen, also ios6! Wah,Wah
    Honestly, this site has hit rock bottom over the year's I've been visiting it. As a consumer you want the best bang for your buck. If I'm spending $200-$600 of my hard earned $$ on a phone I expect it to be different than what I have. And who gives two sh*ts if you're a "true Apple person" or not, certainly not Apple, they just want your money like most companies. Apple has made great phones. I love my iPhone 4, but the novelty has worn off. It's getting old/outdated. I want something different. If you mindlessly purchase a phone just for its brand name then you have a problem. And it wasn't just the leaks of the new iPhone that have been disappointing, iOS 6 in my opinion was a pretty big let down. I don't care much for 3D maps or Siri, Passbook looks promising if they get NFC.

reasons I Think its fake
    1. iPhone font is wrong
    It says "mockup", so it means it was built by someone other than apple to give us an idea of what it might actually look like, for all we know is an iphone 4 with cover parts that make it look like the iphone 5.
    Well aside from that i will say this, i don't have many complains about the iphone 4, and though i never had a 4s i know i'm not missing much, yes i would like a larger screen but only because some games still force the use of a controller which take useful space in the screen, but still i can manege. Anyway I'm sure all apps will be available from iphone 4 and so far every feature of ios 6 is available on iphone 4 (except for siri which is just stupid), if the only real improvement is cosmetic and a .01 processor speed and 1 mb more of memory i'll just stick to my iphone 4 for another year until a real upgrade is available.
    Last edited by rcm; 09-02-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Fake lol

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Honestly, this site has hit rock bottom over the year's I've been visiting it. As a consumer you want the best bang for your buck. If I'm spending $200-$600 of my hard earned $$ on a phone I expect it to be different than what I have. And who gives two sh*ts if you're a "true Apple person" or not, certainly not Apple, they just want your money like most companies. Apple has made great phones. I love my iPhone 4, but the novelty has worn off. It's getting old/outdated. I want something different. If you mindlessly purchase a phone just for its brand name then you have a problem. And it wasn't just the leaks of the new iPhone that have been disappointing, iOS 6 in my opinion was a pretty big let down. I don't care much for 3D maps or Siri, Passbook looks promising if they get NFC.
    ++1

I'm amazed at the number of people who are saying they'll bypass the new iPhone because it looks so similar to the iPhone 4 - which is a damn fine looking phone.

I guess I was just under the assumption that people bought the iPhone because of how it actually worked. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Seems like Apple is really sticking with the ugly two tone back...If I get this phone I will change the back for sure and I'm sure it will not come at a small cost either. Might skip this phone altogether.
    Maybe apple is having a hard time redesigning the iphone. Any potential new design can come close to infringing other smartphones (with all the different smartphone designs out there). A potential-lawsuit apple co planted on itself. Just saying.
    Lmao

Screw that the new iPhone will have a screen size of 2.5 and will have edge technology. Also will feature no app. Store. It will only have a big green phone call button in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Screw that the new iPhone will have a screen size of 2.5 and will have edge technology. Also will feature no app. Store. It will only have a big green phone call button in the center.
    If that's true I'm buying!!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by docmagoo2 View Post
    Looks fake
    It better be totally fake, the back looks terrible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast